Best Dit Da Jow Around!!

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Best Dit Da Jow Around!!

Postby cerebus on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:29 pm

As many of you know, I recently injured my back while training for the Lei Tai Championships taking place later this month. I was in a LOT of pain initially, and somewhat less (though continually recurring) pain since then. Dale Dugas was generous enough to send me some of his injury Dit Da Jow to help me heal in time for the tourney.

Well, the Jow arrived yesterday, I've been applying it liberally since then, and my back is feeling really good now! Of course I realize that I have to continue to take my time and heal fully, but I was really pleased with the strength and potency of this Jow! Right now I can feel it as a sort of cool, tingly sensation all over the area of my power back where I massaged some in about an hour ago.

For anyone needing to heal from an injury, I HIGHLY reccommend Dale's Jow. This stuff is the real thing! :) :)

Troy
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Re: Best Dit Da Jow Around!!

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:08 pm

And this package is available to you for 3 monthly payments of only $4.99! If you call in the next 10 minutes, we will throw in 2 suction cups for free. ;D

Seriously, it's good to hear that you are healing well. Dale was really generous for sending you his Jow (I already heard that his formulas are quite good).
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:26 pm

great news, troy. looks like you'll be able to fight after all!
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:17 pm

"I get by with a little help from my friends...." :)

T
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:25 pm

You know teo, i still have some of that clear oil jow from your apothecary. It is quite excellent for sores and strains.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Dale's jow is the best.
Chris Fleming

Postby kreese on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:54 pm

Ditto. It's kept me healthy through hours of half-stepping and super-twisty bagua workouts. I'm not old, but I'm training like I should have in my early 20s a decade later.
Last edited by kreese on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Postby beegs on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:22 pm

good deal, but i would have to say"its not the best around" because my jow is, ha ha
beegs
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 am

Battle of the jows is on! Everyone send a sample to Troy for testing.

:)
Michael

Postby kreese on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 am

I have yet to meet a gong fu practitioner in Taiwan that has even mentioned using jow. What up with that? So far, I'm the only one using it, and I seem to have the good stuff.

Any internal formulas you TCM docs would recommend for Troy's back? I guess it depends on the diagnosis, but it is probably a muscle/tendon thing. How about nutrition for healing? Should Troy eat a pig spine or something?
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:38 am

To all,

I used to not be a believer in jow of any kind. Mainly because all of the prepared stuff I got was pretty lame. Then I bought some of Dale's dit da jow. Dale's products are the real thing. If you don't want, or know how, to brew your own his is really worth it. If you do want to brew your own, he will sell you the stuff you need. He'll even custom tailor formulas if you request it. He's also honest and easy to work with. Very highly recommended.

Peacedog
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:19 am

This thread should run late at night on ABC. :)
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:14 am

Pig spine? :P I think I'll stick with the jow, thanks anyway... ;D
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:You know teo, i still have some of that clear oil jow from your apothecary. It is quite excellent for sores and strains.

You're more than welcome to come over here and buy a whole box, if you want. ;)
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:12 pm

cerebus wrote:As many of you know, I recently injured my back while training for the Lei Tai Championships taking place later this month. I was in a LOT of pain initially, and somewhat less (though continually recurring) pain since then. Dale Dugas was generous enough to send me some of his injury Dit Da Jow to help me heal in time for the tourney.

Well, the Jow arrived yesterday, I've been applying it liberally since then, and my back is feeling really good now! Of course I realize that I have to continue to take my time and heal fully, but I was really pleased with the strength and potency of this Jow! Right now I can feel it as a sort of cool, tingly sensation all over the area of my power back where I massaged some in about an hour ago.

For anyone needing to heal from an injury, I HIGHLY reccommend Dale's Jow. This stuff is the real thing! :) :)

Troy

Word. I got a bottle that works wonders on me aches and pains.

Dale's Jow actually restored my baby from found dingo droppings.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Next

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan