Bagua bay area

Request a teacher near you. Any school opening notices are also posted here.

Bagua bay area

Postby fearlessbrother on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi just trying to get some information regarding some Bagua in the easy or south bay area preferably. Amy teachers in the area that focus on combat or developing applicable combat skills? Not locking for nobody to eccentric nor ridiculously pricy. If there is anybody who trains on their own and needs a training partner or dummy I can volunteer.

Thanks
fearlessbrother
Santi

Re: Bagua bay area

Postby qiphlow on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 am

send a message to forum member JessOBrien.
Last edited by qiphlow on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby JessOBrien on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 am

For sure, there's a lot of good stuff going on here in the bay area. Not much that I know of in the south bay, but plenty in SF and east bay. Lemme know and I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction.
Jess O
JessOBrien
Great Old One

Postby JessOBrien on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 am

Yeah, Matt is a good guy to work with, with plenty of good things to share. Good to see he is teaching and getting the word out.
Luo De Xiu has at the highest class of Chinese martial arts, and I've never missed his seminars here in the bay since 2000. Anyone who seeks knowledge about the internal martial arts, for combat or otherwise, would do well to check him out. You'll go away inspired and amazed at the potential of these arts.
Maija Soderholm has a morning Ba Gua class twice a week in Oakland: http://www.yizong.org/uk/links.htm
Me & my friend Isaac teach the Ba Gua and Hsing-I of Kumar Frantzis in Berkeley on Monday nights: http://www.watertradition.net
There is no lack of IMA here in the east bay, let me know if you have any specific questions.
Jess O
JessOBrien
Great Old One

Return to Request a Teacher