chen style in detroit area?

Request a teacher near you. Any school opening notices are also posted here.

Re: chen style in detroit area?

Postby Ba-men on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:38 am

JAB wrote:Tell your friend to move away, far far away, from Detroit. Best suggestion I can offer!!!

Hey I take umbrage with that remark! lol... I live in the metro Detroit area
Ba-men
Wuji

Postby Ba-men on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 am

nsbach wrote:Rick Taracks in Plymouth (http://www.wujifaliangong.com) doesn't teach Chen style per se but he teaches zhan zhuang and silk reeling from Chen Xiaowang. One of his students studies Chen style with a woman named Han (I think)... don't know anything about her. Richard Miller teaches Chen style in Ann Arbor (http://www.annarbortaichi.com).

I've trained with Han. I've trained with the Wu crowd. Who want's the 411 on people in my area?
Ba-men
Wuji

Postby JAB on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 am

Take umbrage all you want bro! Detroit should be nuked and start over! Nothing personal! ;D
JAB

Postby Ba-men on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 pm

JAB wrote:Take umbrage all you want bro! Detroit should be nuked and start over! Nothing personal! ;D

lol... tell me about it! There are holes then there are HOLES!
Ba-men
Wuji

Postby JAB on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 am

Yeah, I was just back home and flew into Detroit, went shooting in the area, saw some hockey etc. The whole area is getting pathetically bad. Even Toledo and a good chunk of northern Ohio. It is really sad. People out here on the coast do not understand the importance of the well being of the midwest! We need to take care of them when they are down, and Michigan is one of the worst! In 2005 they had more people move out of the state then move to it!!
In all honesty I really, REALLY, miss the people and attitude of back home (Michigan included). I wish I could make a living there and be closer to my fam, but alas I cannot.

Good luck in the area. All joking aside I wish all the best to the people of the midwest whom are struggling! Hang in there.

Jake
JAB

Previous

Return to Request a Teacher