Fundamental Qigong with Alex Dong

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Fundamental Qigong with Alex Dong

Postby origami_itto on Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:00 pm

The Fundamental Qigong was devised by Master Alex Dong to directly target the skills and conditioning needed to perform Taijiquan competently.

There are three sections with six moves each for eighteen total exercises delivered over 12 one hour sessions.

Each section focuses on a different element of Tai Chi and building Qi, internal energy and strength.
Class begins on March 18, 2024. 11-11:45 AM Eastern on Mondays.

$40 for a 4 classes cycle.
$110 for a 12 classes cycle.
$200 for the full course.
$190 if registered by March 1st. 2024.

All classes will be recorded and available for three days after the class.

Fully refundable (minus fees from electronic payment if applicable) after the first class.

I am not a fan of Qigong in general, I feel like most of it is just busywork, people waving their arms around impotently and patting themselves on the back.

I found the Dong family Qigong routines to be particularly effective and was ale to feel significant development once I started integrating them into my training.

Master Alex's Fundamental QiGong takes it to another level. While most are aimed at general health, these are fine tuned to target Tai Chi training. They are strenuous and challenging and therefore very rewarding with regular practice.

Message me privately for contact information, I'd rather not put it here to get scraped by bots.

https://alexdongtaichi.com/
https://dongtaichionline.com/
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Re: Fundamental Qigong with Alex Dong

Postby everything on Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:31 am

thanks for this. so the class is on zoom or similar? i think that day/time should work fine for me.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: Fundamental Qigong with Alex Dong

Postby origami_itto on Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:19 am

everything wrote:thanks for this. so the class is on zoom or similar? i think that day/time should work fine for me.

It's on Zoom and then a Vimeo recording. I'm putting together an order form for folks to simplify the management of this. Check back later for more info!
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups