Tantui 4th Road

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Tantui 4th Road

Postby Appledog on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:03 pm

I haven't posted a video in quite some time, been busy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8e_rwsO8lg
Last edited by Appledog on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Re: Tantui 4th Road

Postby yeniseri on Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:01 am

Although I have forgotten 1/2 of my many changquan, zhaquan, nanquan and tantui routines, from what I remember and practice,
they are excellent for movement and integrative postural configurations that forces me to move in a certain ways to counteract the stiffness, laziness
and sedentary mindset of my current decade in life.

They have helped me realize that movement at any age is a life extension principle that we should all treasure and engage in to be an
integral part of the health and wellness domain(s) for living a full life.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Re: Tantui 4th Road

Postby Appledog on Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:09 am

yeniseri wrote:Although I have forgotten 1/2 of my many changquan, zhaquan, nanquan and tantui routines, from what I remember and practice,
they are excellent for movement and integrative postural configurations that forces me to move in a certain ways to counteract the stiffness, laziness
and sedentary mindset of my current decade in life.

They have helped me realize that movement at any age is a life extension principle that we should all treasure and engage in to be an
integral part of the health and wellness domain(s) for living a full life.

I like what you said, "life extension principle" and "full life". Some things here cannot be taught easily in a school -- Bow before and after, get up early in the morning, move with gusto, reach out, deeper stances, align the parts of the body, expel stale air... it can help people for their whole life.
Appledog
Wuji

Return to Video Links