Adam Mizner heaven earth man

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Adam Mizner heaven earth man

Postby Adam S on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Andy

some people like what you do-some dont

that's always gonna happen

Cant expect everyone to respect your school based on vids
Last edited by Adam S on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Tree & Qi Hugger
Adam S
Wuji

Postby Slim on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Adam S wrote:Andy

some people like what you do-some dont

that's always gonna happen

Cant expect everyone to respect your school based in vids

For sure! qft.

If I saw what I practiced posted up on YouTube I'd rip it apart too.
Slim
Anjing

Postby andymach33 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:15 pm

yes true Adam and Slim, well i would probably not believe it either if i had not experienced such things, being criticized is part of being out in the public i realise. Just a general level of civility is nice. But thats just me.
Take care,
Andy
andymach33
Santi

Postby cloudz on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:49 am

He's a lump, I'll give him that. He has some skills, I'll give him that.

I would like to see him and and someone like Chen Ziqiang going at it. Will they give me that ?
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby willywrong on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 pm

andymach33 wrote:ahh, i see one of you is just up the road (abeit 5 hours away) in Canberra. The address of the Melbourne school is 110 Argyle st , Fitzroy. I will be away over June July on Retreat. Please consider this an invitation to pay me a visit.
Take care,
Andy

If your referring to me Andy your welcome to pay me a visit to but I should tell you its seven hours to Canberra. As I'm an old man to some, recently out of hospital I'm not feeling up to traveling at the moment. Oh and please tell what you think I've said that you find offensive? :)
willywrong

Postby stan baker on Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm

more of the same taiji nonsense.

stan
stan baker
Santi

Postby benjaminHME on Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm

HI Mike,

Sorry to say they won't be coming to Portland this first time around, although that's what we had originally scheduled.

The closest they'll get on this 1st tour will be Santa Cruz on Sept. 12th, and then in Boulder Sept 15th.

I just want to apologize to everyone who was interested in the Portland seminar for my personal short comings in organizing it. Please feel free to email me directly if you're interested, and I'll keep you posted on when we do come to Portland.

Thanks,
Benjamin
HME Taiji Int. of Miami
http://www.heavenmanearth.com

ShortFormMike wrote:I heard they're coming to portland. anyone work with him. looks real nice.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7QIFkd2ElE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7QIFkd2ElE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
benjaminHME
Santi

Previous

Return to Video Links