Serge Augier on Dao De Jing for actual transformation

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Serge Augier on Dao De Jing for actual transformation

Postby lineofintent on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:47 am

hi everyone

Line of Intent Books will publish the new book by Serge Augier on 1st October 2018 - Dao De Jing for actual transformation - practical exercises and methods from Lao Tzu's ancient path.

Flying Monk has made a little video with Serge explaining what the book is all about.

https://youtu.be/Vr3LBdOSFrU

Book enquiries to www.lineofintent.com

wishing good training to you all!

Alex
lineofintent
Wuji

Re: Serge Augier on Dao De Jing for actual transformation

Postby posidon on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Thank you once again for this Alex! Great news!
posidon
Mingjing

Postby eddie mush on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:00 am

As always I feel biased as I am a longtime student of Serge. But I enjoyed this book on Dao De Jing very much, as I feel it offered much clarity to certain aspects of the text that translations from various translators and scholars doesn't give. As always Serge's knowledge is very deep, but his transmission, as in this book, is digestable and quite simple to follow in logic. Support Alex Kozma, if not only for still producing small scale publications on our beloved topics of IMA and daoism etc, and buy the book.

Link to purchase:
http://lineofintent.com/product/dao-de- ... ge-augier/

Martin
Last edited by eddie mush on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Martin Lund Rasmussen

In case you are unfamiliar with Eddie Mush, he was the character in the movie "A Bronx Tale" who was a total jinx. He had a perfect track record of losing every bet he ever placed as well as jinxing everyone around him.
eddie mush
Anjing

Postby lineofintent on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Thank you Martin and Evaggelos

What Serge is teaching in these books is rare and old knowledge, something quite different to anything else out there in the English language.

No fluff, no mixing stuff from here and there, this is deep theory and challenging, transformative exercises.

Thanks everyone for your ongoing support, more than ever we need the authentic old traditions to help us along the Path in a world gone mad with outer things.
lineofintent
Wuji

Return to Video Links