Internal Guy in MMA

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Internal Guy in MMA

Postby Steve James on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 am

It's interesting that there are more videos of people doing ling kong jin than there are of "internal" fighters in action. If it were a trial, the "preponderance of evidence" would suggest that lkj is more legit.

It's like the Santa in the supermarket. You know he's not the real Santa, but at least you know he looks like the real Santa. Everybody would recognize him coming down the chimney, even if they never saw him.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:40 am

As long as Santa's bringing presents, who cares!

I don't have any problem with reformation or reconstructions, more so when good quality people are part of it.
Don't know enough specifics to pass judgement on either WDP or Shaolin in China, but what I have seen from this person hasn't led me to think less of him or his chosen system.

One thing I like to get behind it's Chinese systems including sanda training, so a big tick for that anyway - to both Shaolin and WDP, from what I have seen. If that's government influence, that isn't half bad. I imagine that in both areas some well versed people and decent material could and would have been part of it. It comes down to the quality of people, the dedication the hard work, the talent. That goes for every system however it's come about.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:01 pm

The straw that broke the camel's back for me was the coming out of Wudang Zhaobao taijiquan! I luv their interpretation and they do a great job.
Let's face it....Zhaobao is Chenshitaijiquan from an adjoing town then all of a sudden Wudang claim is that Zhaobao.......I am wishing in one hand and .....seeing which fills up first...
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links