Guo Yunsheng Xingyi and Hong Yixiang

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Guo Yunsheng Xingyi and Hong Yixiang

Postby Trick on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:35 pm

Yes, but is it really that different in other linages ? The whole thing need to be supported by the proper mind method, but with time the outer appearance of the form(or parts of it)might be smaller while still the proper intent in place......now I only have experience from one thatcher, my teacher in Dalian.i haven’t looked into any other linages beginners practice, how deep their focus in their basic, actually I haven’t looked into any level of other linages than my teachers, not even videos online...I just assume all legit linages have the proper ways.

A thing that comes to mind, my Xingyiquan teacher in Dalian at least used to every year travel to Taiwan on invitation having his students participate in an competition there. I don’t know how common this is, that mainland Chinese participate in competitions on Taiwan ? As i understood he has some good connections on the island, maybe it relates to an linage thing ?
Next time I’m in Dalian I will ask.
Trick

Previous

Return to Video Links