Jiang Yu Shan - 4 years no sex, alcohol or meat

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Jiang Yu Shan - 4 years no sex, alcohol or meat

Postby suckinlhbf on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:08 am

Fang Zhong Shu is the ancient Chinese techniques to achieve ultimate joy from sex. It includes partner picking, time, environment, attitude, techniques to hold longer for mutual orgasm, approach to get yang chi and yin chi, and to get oneself together after ejaculation. It describes how to manage 'JIN' 精 in the process, and nurture 'JIN' 精 with arrival of '阴精'. It touches on breathing method, and qi. Some ppl said it is the origin of chi kung, and some said it is developed from chi kung. It also mentions too much sex would harm the body so has to do it appropriately.

There is also a saying in CMA that when one reaches certain level, 殮火 would happen. That means the one would not want sex any more. So would it be no sex to achieve a certain martial art level or don't want sex any more once achieve certain level? I guess everybody have their own take. Some ppl could get a wet dream from not having sex or ejaculate for long. It is a natural phenomenon.
Last edited by suckinlhbf on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
suckinlhbf
Wuji

Postby suckinlhbf on Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:43 am

cultivation deals in absolute commitment

Brother Strange,
'有象求无象,不求自然至' - Five Words Song.
'有无相生,难易相成,长短相形,高下相盈,音声相和,前後相随。恒也。' - Dao De Jing
I would take nothing is absolute other than relative.
Last edited by suckinlhbf on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
suckinlhbf
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:01 pm

I have met enough of those who claim to have x years of no sex, no alcohol or no meat but alot of this enhances the galore, of which few partake while saying we are none the wiser because we did not see them or catch thm in the act.
Though my time was in Okinawa and not mainland Japan, I came across stories (through books and manga!) the Buddhist celibates who useed their tea boys as 'women' and technically the sex reference is women.

Additionally, if one has no 'sex drive' then the changes is less than, or minimal at best, if one does not drink, smoke, or doing the mizu shobai (floating sex trade-archaic reference btu it works) If one has a strong sex drive, then that would be the real problem but because no ne sees the drinking and other varaibles, then it proves (wink, wink) that none of this happened!

Again, there are sincere adepts out there and they are a rarity! All effort must be seen for what it is Amen
Shunga paintings of the era (japan) allows one to get a glimpse of man/boy entertainment and because they tended to be Buddhist, there was more of a fascination with wellbeing and joy!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Strange on Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:02 pm

My Brother,
i cannot comment on each person's cultivation, understanding and interpretation.
but would advise caution as the 5-Words and DaoDeJing is not specifically about
sexual practices

cheers
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:31 pm

not to forget Catholic priests and Tibetan monks :)
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

Strange
Great Old One

Postby suckinlhbf on Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:50 pm

Brother Strange,
The two quotes are for martial arts, and personal preferences. I am well passed the age for sexual enthusiasm.
Last edited by suckinlhbf on Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suckinlhbf
Wuji

Postby Trick on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:49 pm

Okinawa was mentioned. The great karate master Choki Motobu said
. It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art (Karate) of someone who is too serious has no flavor
ill add another even greater karate master said
. 6. “To all those whose progress remains hampered by ego-related distractions, let humility – the spiritual cornerstone upon which Karate rests – serve to remind one to place virtue before vice, values before vanity and principles before personalities.” – Sokon ‘Bushi’ Matsumura
https://www.karatebyjesse.com/karate-quotes/
Last edited by Trick on Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby gzregorz on Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:09 am

Strange wrote:Sure, I can understand some ppl are "interested" to know about such distinction and origin.
As for me being a simple guy, I'm just interested to know who can really do it.... reigning in on this monkey mind
I couldn't.

Always wondered where "slapping the monkey" came from.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:26 am

IMO there is the house-holder way and the celibate way. What's better? I don't know. Seems to be not so important, good teachings exist for both ways. Can you reach far with both ways? I don't know, I'm not that far myself yet!
Quigga

Postby Strange on Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:34 am

Brother, glad we were able to clear that up as i do not want some ppl with
cursory understanding to mistakenly think LHBF has any reference to anything other than teh real martial.

yeah, in "The Lost Martial World", it was stated that Shang Yunxiang related an incident
where he was a hairs breadth from being expelled by Li Cunyi... for drinking some jiu.
Luckily, he pleaded and swore never to drink again while under Li's tutelage.

so that was how strict they were... alcohol hurt the liver and in chinese medicine liver and
kidneys are of the same origin.
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

Strange
Great Old One

Postby suckinlhbf on Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:47 am

Brother,
We are both deeply drawn into LHBF. You love LHBF so much, and I hate LHBF so much.
suckinlhbf
Wuji

Postby suckinlhbf on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:20 am

house-holder way and the celibate way

We live in the environment of adhering to tradition, cultures, rules, peer pressure.... It doesn't hurt to free ourselves in the contained, and isolated small space of our own so we know ourselves better and let our instincts and intuition divulge. Freedom, freedom, and freedom.
suckinlhbf
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:26 pm

You are right :-) Why do you hate LHBF so much?
Quigga

Postby suckinlhbf on Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:48 pm

Unfortunately, it is my LHBF encounters that give me a mixed feeling. I should say I hate myself on not able to get away from LHBF.
suckinlhbf
Wuji

Postby C.J.W. on Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:47 pm

In the movie Rocky, there's this famous scene where Mickey tells Rocky's female admirers to get the hell out of the gym and admonishes him by yelling, "Women weaken legs!"

What old-time Western boxers knew from experience is actually corroborated by traditional Chinese medicine -- that rigorous exercise can cause one's Yang Qi to rise and increase libido which, when left unchecked, can lead to over-indulgence in sex and have an array of negative effects on health and stamina in the long run.

This is why traditional CMA practice usually include various types of soft neigong/qigong practice to nurture Yin Qi and "balance out" these side effects.
Last edited by C.J.W. on Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C.J.W.
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Video Links