Xing Yi Quan Combat Tournament

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Xing Yi Quan Combat Tournament

Postby GrahamB on Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:11 am

Come on Doc - we all know you activated your psychic powers many years ago!
I could be wrong.
The Tai Chi Notebook
User avatar
GrahamB
Great Old One
 
Posts: 12790
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: Xing Yi Quan Combat Tournament

Postby Trip on Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:33 am

I apologized
Please, just let it go and leave me alone
Trip
Wuji
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Xing Yi Quan Combat Tournament

Postby Doc Stier on Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:48 am

GrahamB wrote:Come on Doc - we all know you activated your psychic powers many years ago!

Hahaha! Copy that. ;D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
User avatar
Doc Stier
Great Old One
 
Posts: 5081
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: Woodcreek, TX

Re: Xing Yi Quan Combat Tournament

Postby Doc Stier on Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:49 am

Trip wrote:I apologized
Please, just let it go and leave me alone

Nobody asked for an apology, as none was necessary. Any perceived harrassment which you may feel exists solely in your own mind, since none is intended. ::)
Last edited by Doc Stier on Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
User avatar
Doc Stier
Great Old One
 
Posts: 5081
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: Woodcreek, TX

Re: Xing Yi Quan Combat Tournament

Postby Trip on Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:38 pm

Before your accusations
my text were about Taiji & IMA

Seeing the difference between the arts of Taiji, IMA, Boxing, MMA, Judo, Wrestling, etc.

If that is not true, please show where I did invalidate someone else's post
or tried to change anyone's mind.

Now, there is one mind that I have tried to change. Yours
Several times I asked you to leave me alone

However, I see now you won't leave me alone
So, I will no longer respond to you :)

☮☮☮
Trip
Wuji
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Xing Yi Quan Combat Tournament

Postby Doc Stier on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:09 pm

Trip wrote:Before your accusations
my text were about Taiji & IMA

Seeing the difference between the arts of Taiji, IMA, Boxing, MMA, Judo, Wrestling, etc.

If that is not true, please show where I did invalidate someone else's post
or tried to change anyone's mind.

Now, there is one mind that I have tried to change. Yours
Several times I asked you to leave me alone

However, I see now you won't leave me alone
So, I will no longer respond to you :)

☮☮☮

Good grief! I've never had an issue with you here, and I certainly have never accused you personally of anything. This imagined narrative you keep referencing is totally fictional, and could have been easily laid to rest after my previous post, but you continue to resurrect it as proof of your ongoing persecution in each of your replies! ::)
Last edited by Doc Stier on Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
User avatar
Doc Stier
Great Old One
 
Posts: 5081
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: Woodcreek, TX

Previous

Return to Video Links

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests