FIGHT CONFIRMED DK YOO vs BRAD SCOTT — Dec 4, 2021

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: FIGHT CONFIRMED DK YOO vs BRAD SCOTT — Dec 4, 2021

Postby aamc on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:58 am

Okay, good point. The way I read it, without a knock out or a knock down. It leaves it open for people to interpret the match however they wish. You can list the excuses:

1. Bradley took it easy.
2. If this was an MMA match Bradley would have killed him.
3. DK Yoo Cheated.
4. DK Yoo did okay against a man 10 years younger, 20 Lbs heavier and with a 5 inch reach advantage.
5. DK Yoo had injured himself.
6. How come Bradley didn't knock out DK Yoo? He was 20 Lbs heavier and with a 5 inch reach advantage.

If someone was sparked out on the floor all of those conversations go away. This way each side can claim some victory, judges decision or not. That's why I said its a carnival show.
aamc
Wuji

Postby Strange on Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:07 pm

天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:59 pm

aamc wrote:Okay, good point. The way I read it, without a knock out or a knock down. It leaves it open for people to interpret the match however they wish. You can list the excuses:

1. Bradley took it easy.
3. DK Yoo Cheated.
4. DK Yoo did okay against a man 10 years younger, 20 Lbs heavier and with a 5 inch reach advantage.
6. How come Bradley didn't knock out DK Yoo? He was 20 Lbs heavier and with a 5 inch reach advantage.

If someone was sparked out on the floor all of those conversations go away. This way each side can claim some victory, judges decision or not. That's why I said its a carnival show.

Not unlike the Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. bout insofar as differing opinions regarding who won, but at least both of them actually possess professional boxing skills. 8-)
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:59 am

Oops, wrong video.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby marvin8 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:53 am

Doc Stier wrote:
aamc wrote:Okay, good point. The way I read it, without a knock out or a knock down. It leaves it open for people to interpret the match however they wish. You can list the excuses:

1. Bradley took it easy.
3. DK Yoo Cheated.

Not unlike the Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. bout insofar as differing opinions regarding who won, but at least both of them actually possess professional boxing skills. 8-)

It was a carnival show, because DK Yoo's hugging and falling on the floor. At least Brad came to fight. Regardless of who won, Yoo didn't apply his demo techniques. The list of excuses is what Yoo's marketing team is trying to spin. But from reading comments on videos on Yoo's channel, it doesn't seem to be working. SVG Sports has copyright blocked many of the fight videos with commentary, except for Yoo's videos. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Yoo's team posts fake, favorable comments. Yoo talked about planning future fights with McGregor, Paul brothers, etc. My guess is he wants to be another Jake Paul making millions in boxing matches with his billionaire promoter. But, I don't see that plan working. Because, Yoo has not shown the ability to fight at a decent level. In a real boxing match against Jake Paul, I believe Yoo would be KOd. At first, many people looked at Jake Paul's fights as a money grab. However, many have gained respect for Jake. Because, Jake trains hard, tries to fight and respects the sport.

The Fight Bible
Dec 5, 2021

Live session with Brad and Joe from South Korea the day after the DK Yoo Fight!
Full review and reality of this fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HFvjz1lPOU

DK YOO
Dec 24, 2021

DK Special match ! Watch on FITE TV : https://abit.ly/fitetv
Advertising Sponsorship Inquiry: [email protected]

DK Online Course : https://dkwcs.com/online-course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4k5XX6dvqg
marvin8
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links