Power of Chi - Rob

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: Power of Chi - Rob

Postby GrahamB on Fri May 20, 2022 10:45 am

origami_itto wrote:It's what, a week later and we've produced response videos and slung insults and meanwhile he's training and counting money and signing up new students for his courses...

Yeah, it was a horrible video.

Speak for yourself. I've been living my life and having a great time.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Re: Power of Chi - Rob

Postby origami_itto on Fri May 20, 2022 12:43 pm

GrahamB wrote:
origami_itto wrote:It's what, a week later and we've produced response videos and slung insults and meanwhile he's training and counting money and signing up new students for his courses...

Yeah, it was a horrible video.

Speak for yourself. I've been living my life and having a great time.

Really? How could you be? I've been glued to the thread hitting F5 like a lab rat waiting for the next riposte from Formosa. My wife has borne an army of bastards in a vain attempt to sway my attention. I barely noticed.

Scarce enough remains of my fortune to both eat and maintain my internet access so unfortunately I'll probably pass away before we come to resolution here. Please tell my children what windwalker winds up concluding before comments are closed.
Last edited by origami_itto on Fri May 20, 2022 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links