Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast - Jason Read

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast - Jason Read

Postby greytowhite on Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:18 pm

In this 4th episode of my YouTube podcast I got a chance to sit down with Jason Read who has authored three books on Chinese magick from the Maoshan tradition. A cryptolinguist by training, Jason has married into his tradition. Additionally, Jason is a former martial artist and has experience in Choy Li Fut, Wing Chun, and Chen Taijiquan. We discuss how martial arts forms may have originated from shen gong practice of various martial deities and how many of them were intended for assassination of Manchu officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vin366h-49Y
Practice Makes Progress
greytowhite
Wuji

Re: Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast - Jason Read

Postby Quigga on Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:12 am

I'm getting my bow and arrow ready, pray to a true shot deity of my choice and then hope dinner will be served today. Same thing as tomorrow, and the day after that too.
Quigga

Postby greytowhite on Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:29 am

Quigga wrote:I'm getting my bow and arrow ready, pray to a true shot deity of my choice and then hope dinner will be served today. Same thing as tomorrow, and the day after that too.

Hou Yi might just help you with your intent in zhan zhuang.

https://fuckyeahchinesemyths.tumblr.com ... d-out-with
Practice Makes Progress
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:01 pm

Shooting false suns huh. There are worse tasks to do. I will come back either way and have accepted it, therein lies my immortality.
Quigga

Return to Video Links