Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast - Dave Meikle

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast - Dave Meikle

Postby greytowhite on Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:38 pm

I got a chance to sit down with our very own meeks today and talk about experiences in martial arts, traumatic brain injury, and spirituality. I really enjoyed talking with Dave and look forward to our future episode together. Thank you to everyone who watches these interviews.

Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast Episode 6
Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxH2bnMsjwU
Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QTbnwH7C24
Practice Makes Progress
greytowhite
Wuji

Re: Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast - Dave Meikle

Postby origami_itto on Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:03 am

Another great interview.

In line with the alternative medicine, I started medical marijuana. It's amazing. Instead of taking these kidney wrecking NSAIDs or stomach wrecking steroids, I'm vaping flower and using dabs of pure concentrate in responsible amounts and I'm mostly pain free as long as I'm attentive to posture.

And the mushrooms, I'm a huge fan of both microdosing and the occasional heroic dosing.

Meeks, what is a "microdose" measurement wise with dried fruit?
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Re: Syncretic Qigong and Reiki Podcast - Dave Meikle

Postby greytowhite on Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:28 pm

Thank you! I also use cannabis as a medicinal agent. I feel that the CBD is more effective for inflammation but THC is better for emotional and energetic aspects. Other cannabinoids like CBN, CBG, and that stuff are a little more costly than I feel their effects warrant for my experience. Occasional tolerance breaks are necessary with the concentrates just because the tolerance goes so high so fast. RSO is great in edibles but nasty to dab due to being a whole plant extract. I primarily use concentrates like badder, sugar wax, ear wax, and crumbles throughout the day so I can keep up with my 5 year old. That said, it's easy to lose discipline with cannabis and having an adaptogen like maca to help balance out the hormonal aspects of the drug is a good idea.
Practice Makes Progress
greytowhite
Wuji

Return to Video Links