Strike force- smith vs radach

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Strike force- smith vs radach

Postby neijia_boxer on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 pm

http://www.myvideofight.com/video/strik ... dex-2.html

one of the best fights i seen in a long time. I was also blown away by one of the fighters having his kids at the fight. If you were a pro fighter, would you want your kids at your fight? why? oddly...my opinion is no, cause i wouldnt want them to watch that type of sport violence until older age, see their dad get beat up, or watch dad beat someone up.
neijia_boxer

Re: Strike force- smith vs radach

Postby tdprater on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:11 pm

^^^^^^agreed, this fight was amazing. Do not sleep on this one.
tdprater
Santi

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm

that was freakin awesome
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby neijia_boxer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 pm

SAN JOSE, Calif "Strikeforce: Shamrock vs. Diaz" main-card fighter Benji Radach shattered his right hand and was sent to the hospital following his Showtime-televised loss to Scott Smith on Saturday.

His agent, Ken Pavia, told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) after the fight that Radach will likely undergo surgery overnight.

Smith, on the brink of defeat, rebounded and defeated Radach with a stunning third-round TKO in their middleweight match-up at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif.

"He shattered his hand in the first round," Pavia said. "He'll need surgery tonight."

Radach likely took the first two rounds of the fight on the judges' scorecards and seemed to take control of the fight with a dominant second round. However, Smith doled out a fair amount of punishment throughout the three-rounder, and though it was questionable whether he'd even be able to answer the bell for the third round, Smith ended it with a dramatic right hand at the 3:24 mark of the round.

"There was honestly about three times I thought the fight was over … and I was done," Smith said.

Radach, who was making his Strikeforce debut, is now 1-2 since posting a five-fight win streak in 2007.
neijia_boxer

Postby Juan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Smith is fast becoming one of my very favorite fighters. He is able to come back with stuff even after he has been counted out. Anyone remember that double KO at one of the TUF finalles? When Drago hit him with a liver punch and just as he is going down he KO's Drago with a right punch square on the chin? That was fucking awesome.
Juan
Great Old One

Return to Video Links