Some gao form stuff.

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Some gao form stuff.

Postby shawnsegler on Tue May 19, 2009 11:01 am

I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Re: Some gao form stuff.

Postby JessOBrien on Tue May 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah, his forms look very good! Would love to visit and train with him. His moves look a lot like his teacher, he has trained hard.
-Jess O
JessOBrien
Great Old One

Postby mrtoes on Wed May 20, 2009 3:51 pm

That looked beautiful, wish there was more of it! Looks very soft but very connected. Makes me want to do bagua again :)
mrtoes
Wuji

Postby Chris McKinley on Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Very nice indeed. You can see all the potential coiling and uncoiling in the lightness and unfetteredness of the movement. Is this gentleman a poster to RSF? If not, it would be nice to have his input here.
Chris McKinley

Postby Joe L. on Tue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Chris McKinley wrote:Very nice indeed. You can see all the potential coiling and uncoiling in the lightness and unfetteredness of the movement. Is this gentleman a poster to RSF? If not, it would be nice to have his input here.

I shot him an email, hopefully he will join up and comment. It's pretty cool to get people who have their videos posted to have them come on and comment, as we've seen recently.
"The harder you train, the harder it is to surrender"
Joe L.
Great Old One

Postby Buddy on Sun May 31, 2009 10:21 am

Great stuff, but looks like Wulong Beiwei.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby XiaoXiong on Sun May 31, 2009 12:24 pm

He does the tianjin version of hui shen da hu zhang, then some wu long bai wei, then the inner door shi xing shun shen zhang. Wu long bai wei is probably theoretically in the pre-heaven category though it is not counted amongst the "pre-heaven palms" of gao style bagua.
J
Truth enlightens the mind, but won't always bring happiness to the heart.
XiaoXiong
Great Old One

Postby Yizong International on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 am

Hello, finally got around to making a comment on my link here... Firstly, thanks for the very generous compliments. And to put the record straight we do learn Wu Long Bai Wei in the Yizong system.

Plus I meant to combine different forms so as to keep people guessing, come on I spent years learning this stuff and don't wish to give it all away...((Just Kidding))

Also I don't always do the Pre-Heaven palms at this spead.

Take care all

Thanks Again
Last edited by Yizong International on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yizong International
Santi

Return to Video Links