ILC childrens program in new york...

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

ILC childrens program in new york...

Postby ashe on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

ILC student Dmitry lead a successful 3 days trial children program in NY.

The kids were having fun and were excited in coming back each day. The class run from 2:30pm to 5:30pm for 3 days. In addition to other exercises, what was most impressive was that Dmitry was able to get the kids to calm down and sit in silence for about a minute or two. He introduced a game of concerntration where they had to sit in a circle keeping their eyes at the red bag which was placed the center. He used this 'game' whenever he needed the kids to regroup and calm down.

Feedback was very positive.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2153&id=1822033966&l=a29bc92a72#/video/video.php?v=1014093292231

pretty cool to see this happening. my own daughter has been training for a few months now.
Last edited by ashe on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
discipline, concentration & wisdom
----------------------------------------
http://fallingleaveskungfu.com/
Facebook
Instagram
ashe
Great Old One

Re: ILC childrens program in new york...

Postby Mut on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Looks great
"I've done 19 years of Tae Kwon Do.... I'm a blackbelt third dan.... I don't think I should start with your beginners..." ....phone enquiry I recieved....
Mut
Great Old One

Postby ilove_thistuff on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 pm

I just saw the video and it was amazing......the kids were really into it and weren't all crazy and all about but quite focused and still having fun!!! great way to get them started and interested there's nothing like pushing games that are done constructively. They looked like they were actually getting a good feel of their own root as well.
ilove_thistuff
Anjing

Postby chimerical tortoise on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Wow. That was brilliant. Congrats to Dmitry!
chimerical tortoise
Huajing

Return to Video Links