"52" a child is born

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: "52" a child is born

Postby cerebus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 am

BillyK wrote:
Wanderingdragon wrote:I should not have mentioned style in the original post , it was more about the fact that they were willing to hit each other .

where do you live that it ain't normal for people to be willing to hit each other? ???
violence is a part of existence, nothing special about that. or do i misunderstand you?

Wanderingdragon beat me to it. Where DO you live where people like to get hit? It's against human nature for people to like being hit. Sure, violence is a part of existence, and there's nothing special about it, but it's an unpleasant part of existence which most sane people avoid...
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby BillyK on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Wanderingdragon wrote:Where do you live , that it is normal ?,

near bochum, northrine-westphalia, germany.

Wanderingdragon wrote:this is a civilized society we liv in nowadays , so there are laws that say you shouldn't do that Billy , and as a child , there was probably a mom and dad that said no-no little Billy that's not nice.

judging from your skill in ad hominem debating, you're either retarded or a teenaged girl. 0/10.

Wanderingdragon wrote: these guys were friends that were willing to test their abilities with no mal-intent , these are grown men throwing blows the way they did as kids

dunno about you, but when i was kid, we regularily broke bones and knocked teeth out.

Wanderingdragon wrote:violence is not a part of existence,

hf living in your ivory tower, dude.

Wanderingdragon wrote:a reality yes but not a part of existence unless you in prison.

haha oh wow. yeah, maybe if you never leave your house. MAYBE.

cerebus wrote:Wanderingdragon beat me to it. Where DO you live where people like to get hit? It's against human nature for people to like being hit.

it's not against human nature to strike out when you're in danger, though.

cerebus wrote:Sure, violence is a part of existence, and there's nothing special about it, but it's an unpleasant part of existence which most sane people avoid...

well, then being into martial arts makes you insane? is that what you want to say? you're insane?
Last edited by BillyK on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BillyK
Anjing

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:23 am

I get it Billy, you're bugged by some of the other ignorance the guy in the original clip has posted, it's okay, in the sane world we recognize stupidity and leave it in the dust, unfortunately some people get stuck on it. I was trying to talk about practicing fighting, not mayhem, and obviously used the wrong clip as an example. Sorry you got stuck
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links