"deserved" - Kung fu SD for the win!!:)

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

"deserved" - Kung fu SD for the win!!:)

Postby cloudz on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 am

Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Re: "deserved" - Kung fu SD for the win!!:)

Postby Adam S on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 am

What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice restraint by the big guy
Proud Tree & Qi Hugger
Adam S
Wuji

Postby Bhassler on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 am

One and done, baby!
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:33 am

That's VERY close range... Personally, I would never let someone mouth off that close to my face. The attacker could have thrown a headbutt at just about any time during that confrontation and there's no way the guy would have the time to deal with it, IMHO.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 am

Don't know the situation going on here but it certainly wouldn't have taken me over 2 minutes to decide that the person needed to be dealt with!
Chris Fleming

Postby somatai on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 am

Dmitri wrote:That's VERY close range... Personally, I would never let someone mouth off that close to my face. The attacker could have thrown a headbutt at just about any time during that confrontation and there's no way the guy would have the time to deal with it, IMHO.

agreed....why let anyone in your space like that
somatai

Postby Felipe Bidó on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 am

That's absolutely tremendous.

The confrontation should have ended at 0:39, when the guy was going to walk away.

And I'm kinda allergic to that kind of closeness. I don't know how the guy could keep restraint for so long.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby RobP2 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 am

We don't know the full background, plus the big thing for me is the twat in the vest obviously knows where the other guy lives.... sometimes you have to take follow on into account
"If your life seems dull and boring - it is" - Derek & Clive
http://www.systemauk.com/
RobP2
Great Old One

Postby C.J.Wang on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:02 pm

I think in this case it's obvious that the aggressor is only a street punk trying to talk tough rather than a hardend thug who's aiming to do damage. If the fight had escalated, I wonder how well the bearded defender would do.
C.J.Wang
Wuji

Postby Chris McKinley on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Agreed with Dmitri and C.J. Wang. If the guy bars you from exiting your residence, he should have been shotgun blasted out of the way. Short of that, he should have been broken to pieces with empty hand response and killed if he escalated it. You don't fuck around with attacking a guy in his home.
Chris McKinley

Postby Wanderingdragon on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Agreed ...my house step the f@#k off... this guy showed tremendous patience, as for the distance , it seemed in the beginning as though our bearded friend was maintaining the feel of the confrontation with his unseen forearms and elbows maybe some simple solid qigung, were it me, when the vested fellow reached his hand behind my head, he's the one that deserved the head butt, with a well whooped ass to follow. Chris in my state, he has to be in my house before I can blaze his ass with real fire power
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby nianfong on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

what was going on? I couldn't understand what was being said.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Wanderingdragon on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:34 pm

No matter
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby Teazer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Dmitri wrote:That's VERY close range... Personally, I would never let someone mouth off that close to my face. The attacker could have thrown a headbutt at just about any time during that confrontation and there's no way the guy would have the time to deal with it, IMHO.

Same here. I'm also averse to having the hands down like he did though it worked out well for him. Still, I suppose it being filmed by the chav's "friends" limits how proactive he could be.
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah, but he could have maybe at least put (very lightly) his hands on sides of the guy's upper-arms and try to calm him down from there, while keeping the distance. Maybe gently patting his arms from sides while talking to him. Even though it probably wouldn't help, the guy seemed rather determined to escalate, but at least he would keep safe distance against a potential headbutt, a sucker punch or knee to groin, and be able to at least see if the guy reached behind to pull out a weapon. With face-to-face like that, if the attacker reached behind to pull something out, there's no way for the guy to see it.

I'm just glad I don't live an an area like that anymore and don't have to deal with that sort of BS... Image
Last edited by Dmitri on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Next

Return to Video Links