"deserved" - Kung fu SD for the win!!:)

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: "deserved" - Kung fu SD for the win!!:)

Postby GhostPalm on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Chris McKinley wrote:he should have been shotgun blasted out of the way.

Chris McKinley wrote:killed if he escalated it.

You wouldn't happen to hail from the U.S. of A. would you Chris. That's a great god-fearing middle america response.
GhostPalm
Santi

Chap Chins Chav

Postby Andy_S on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Pow! My only question is what took the MA guy so damned long to do the biz?

God knows, he has reason enough, early enough. Personally, I think one can only ask God for some Chav to come knocking like this - arms wide and (quite literally) asking for it. Masterly restraint by the chap in black, anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow3dByonr5w
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Re: Chap Chins Chav

Postby Wanderingdragon on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 pm

And he crawled away... they should have gottewn a close up, there was probably a slime trail.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Re: Chap Chins Chav

Postby ashe on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

discipline, concentration & wisdom
----------------------------------------
http://fallingleaveskungfu.com/
Facebook
Instagram
ashe
Great Old One

Postby Chanchu on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

The gent showed remarkable restraint, perhaps he was scared if he defended himself to soon the thug punk would holler for his mommie and then a lawyer and the cops would take the good guy gent to jail..

Well done remarkable restraint.
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby Josealb on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Wow...that guy has some serious restraint for sure. Since 30 seconds in the clip i was already wanting him to grab his right hand and with his left, smash the guys head on the brick wall corner.
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 pm

For all RSBD types:
What happens next? Les knows where our man lives, so what is to stop him shitting on his doorstep, heaving a brick through his window or waiting for him one morning with a baseball bat and his big brother?

Any strategy for prevention of the above?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby bruce on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 am

Andy_S wrote:For all RSBD types:
What happens next? Les knows where our man lives, so what is to stop him shitting on his doorstep, heaving a brick through his window or waiting for him one morning with a baseball bat and his big brother?

revenge is one of the biggest risk of all when you defend yourself by using violence.

there is a guy in philly who said he is going to kill me if he ever sees me again because i stopped him from while he was attacking a co-worker. i held him until the police got there and they arrested him. i really do think he would attack me if he say me again. i am always careful in philly after that.
bruce
Great Old One

Postby AllanF on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 am

that was ferking priceless, one punch and the chav literally crawls away.
Thanks to Andy for posting the link had searched for a while trying to find the clip with no success cheers sir.

I agree with the amazing restraint shown, i couldn't have done it.
AllanF

Postby RobP2 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:18 am

My feeling is that was why the guy showed so much restraint - or perhaps the twat is from a known family or something.

Difficult to generalise but some ideas would be diplomacy ("sorry I had to hit your little brother but he was being such a twat, you know how litle brothers can be"), threats ("Anything happens as a result of this and...") , pre-emption, getting the law involved (MMV greatly on this one.....).

Depends to some extent on how far you want to go and how much you have to lose. From experience I wouldn't count on too much support from the authorities.
Witness the recent sad case in Leicestershire of the woman apprantely driven to suicide by the actions of one family in her street.

This is the reality of modern UK self defence, not "if he punches me I sweep hs lead leg"
"If your life seems dull and boring - it is" - Derek & Clive
http://www.systemauk.com/
RobP2
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 am

RobP2 wrote:
Andy_S wrote:This is the reality of modern UK self defence, not "if he punches me I sweep hs lead leg"

LOL ;D

It's a good point. There's no way that situation is going to end there. That guy is going to be harassed (and put up with it) until he moves out now. What else can you do?

You can see at the end that there's a whole gang of those 'kids' on the street. He's one against 10 or more.

On the other side of the coin how would we feel if that big guy was a known pedophile who lived in their area, or had done something else similar? It's so difficult to judge just watching a video clip.

From the comments:

"My understanding is that this guys house was subsequently firebombed." No way to know if that's true.

Just thank God you don't live there.
Last edited by GrahamB on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:41 am

There were two ways to go , Beat him into a bloody pulp and send a message to his mates , or the route he took , show great restraint and leave room for mutual respect between you and his mates. I don't know about the UK but where I come from win or lose, if you don't get back up to finish what you started, if you just crawl away, no one in your gang is going to give you any respect, as a matter of fact they may just beat the crap out of you and be done with it and you. There's a code amoung thugs ... you gotta be a stand up guy, this kind of guy will rat you out under any real pressure.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Thug gets it. Applied (and very patient!!) martial arts

Postby SimonMW on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Last edited by SimonMW on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimonMW
Santi

Re: Thug gets it. Applied (and very patient!!) martial arts

Postby SimonMW on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Aha, just looked further into the forums and found this was already posted. Oops. It's pretty funny though!
SimonMW
Santi

Re: Thug gets it. Applied (and very patient!!) martial arts

Postby everything on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:13 pm

xingyi?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Previous

Return to Video Links