looking for CMA street fight vid

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Re: looking for CMA street fight vid

Postby GrahamB on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:45 am

That's a hell of a cultural exchange!
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby ilove_thistuff on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:05 am

dtactics wrote:One of my personal favs-

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34c_1234323429

that one was nice!!....choked that guys ass out....as far as the one where the guys girlfriend gets backhanded...if you notice the camera was set up ...well i believe that happened in the UK a few years ago during that time there were groups of various dumbass's posting videos calling themselves "happy slappers" where they slap the crap out of unsuspecting victims...just random violence that people got a kick out of....and different idiots were trying to top the other with the most brutal slaps....they would film it and pass it around on their phones ...a friend of mine had a whole bunch of them passed to him on his phone as it spread around from person to person. I thought it was really stupid because there were some really brutal ones where they bully the hell out of some folks like where these haitian kids were picking on a pakistani immigrant slapping the hell out of him...he was in so much shock he didnt know what to do so they just kept slapping him because he had that look on his face...bunch of jerks. I'm glad that guy kicked their ass's for thinking they could get away happy slapping his girlfriend...i'd do the same if they did that to my wife.
ilove_thistuff
Anjing

Postby Andy_S on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

The best I have seen was from a security cam in a boozer. IIRC, it goes like this:
Two chaps are talking at a bar. Suddenly, one chap decks the other....then drops a friend of the guy....and finally drops a third bloke who tries to prevent him getting out.

A very fast and decisive series of moves and a smart strategy:
(1) Do the job
(2) Get out
(3) Drop anybody trying to stop you doing (1) or (2)
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Video Links