UFOs

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: UFOs

Postby Trick on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Steve James wrote:If the Germans had had alien help, they would have had jets and an atomic bomb at the beginning of the war.

Don’t think anyone on this forum believe and claim WW2 Germany sided with Martians. But for sure US got some German rocket science help for their space program, maybe the Russians did too..
Trick

Postby Steve James on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Um, well, ya never know. But, fwiw, the German rocket program was based first on the work of Robert Goddard, an American. The US military just wasn't interested in Goddard's work during the 20s and 30s. The Germans, otoh, used Goddard's patents.

That's not to take away from German accomplishments. They revolutionized rocket navigation, and they developed the type of fuel necessary for putting a rocket into space. The Soviets did take some German scientists, but most of the development was taken over by Soviet scientists before their major achievements --like Sputnik and Gagarin. The names of the most important Soviet scientists -like Korolev-- were secret and not publicly known anywhere. Otoh, in the States, Von Braun was the face of the space program, even when he wasn't.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:32 am

.."And I think it would be really neat if, at this point, we could somehow get chemtrails into the equation.
Does anybody feel up to the challenge? Please?..

why not?
`cause as we know in every gossip we have grain of the truth...:) -
For me it is "just" pollution from huge jets air traffic, what came to play not to many years ago,
mystery not needed .

<Alien help> - it was word of the German rocked science father - one more gossip, -thx-
to add one more :
German "Bell" probably landed in US around `60 , it was classified as UFO incident -joint-

sample from scientifically hard side:
ancient`s cultures had knowledge of the electricity ... / battery was found/
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby roger hao on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:35 am

Not so fast -
roger hao

Postby roger hao on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:40 am

The chemtrail thing - obvious cloud seeding to interact with HAARP

Glossing over this will also cause us to ignore the facts ( back to flat earth and Google Earth lying )
That jet fuel is a hoax and airliners actually fly on compressed air. Also - they fly slower than we are told.
Also - we are being lied to about the actual size of the USA so they can claim they fly 3000 miles at 500 mph.
roger hao

Postby roger hao on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:45 am

It's so simple - criss cross the country side spraying the population with a hypno-halucinogen

Then what? ....................................Fake News
Everyone believes it and acts accordingly effectively controlling the minds of the populace
roger hao

Postby Giles on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:44 am

Well, there you are, Roger. :)

I'd like to express my thanks but unfortunately I can't: the planes flew over again yesterday and I currently have no free will. :-[
Last edited by Giles on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby roger hao on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Ingest nyacinamide - supposed to bring you down from a bad trip
roger hao

Postby Trick on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:03 pm

I’ll bet R and G secretly wear tinfoil
Trick

Postby roger hao on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:49 am

Right now I am bouncing between Smithsonian destruction of thousands of giant skeletons
to perpetuate the theory of evolution -
to -
How the Edwardians sounded
The giant tree thing is really fascinating. Turns out Devil's Tower is a petrified tree stump.
Oh.......and reading RSF
roger hao

Postby Franklin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:08 am

Franklin
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:05 am

BUT
I love the professor> look< anyway -joint-

even if we can point out some, only partially told story/facts presented in the series,- for better supporting the alien theory :-\
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Franklin on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:06 am

lots of native culture have the creation myth of coming from the stars
or interaction with star people in the past...

and there is lots of other weird recorded history...
even in the bible...

of course there is no way to prove that...

saw these the other day and thought that it was interesting..

Franklin
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:31 am

Ah, but were the Atlanteans aliens :). Now, finding out Atlantis was in the desert sort of contradicts all our ideas of it being under the sea. Otoh, the Dogon people who are associated with Mali, but Mauritania (where the Eye of the Sahara is located) is a national, not ethnic boundary. Anyway, the Dogon believe that aliens (the Nommo) came to Earth and landed/lived in the sea. Dogon mythology became well known because it apparently predicted the existence of Sirius B, a star that could only be observed with telescopes at the time.

Too bad those aliens only left them mythology, alas. Though, there's always Wakanda.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:14 am

Steve James wrote:Ah, but were the Atlanteans aliens :). Now, finding out Atlantis was in the desert sort of contradicts all our ideas of it being under the sea. Otoh, the Dogon people who are associated with Mali, but Mauritania (where the Eye of the Sahara is located) is a national, not ethnic boundary. Anyway, the Dogon believe that aliens (the Nommo) came to Earth and landed/lived in the sea. Dogon mythology became well known because it apparently predicted the existence of Sirius B, a star that could only be observed with telescopes at the time.

Too bad those aliens only left them mythology, alas. Though, there's always Wakanda.

atlantis.. not equal to aliens...

but it is a recorded history.. (somewhat)
that people take to be myth--
(and some other people get really weird with it...)

but then there are lots of other things that were considered myths until they were proven to be reality...

i just thought the videos on atlantis were interesting
(not definitive)
and figure people reading the thread might also find them interesting

but they also tie into my point about recorded history..
being considered myth until it is proven..
(the videos kind of showing a work in progress hypothesis.. for proving what is considered myth...)

unfortunately -- the ancient cultures that pass down that they had contact with star beings --
no way to prove it
unless the star beings come back... lol

but the myth and reality -- which is more important.. (not talking about people that are "going off the deep end"..)
but each has value...
for example -- trojan horse story
thought to be a myth for a long long time-- untill the city of troy was found...
which one was more important -- the myth and story
or the reality of finding the city...
both had value and have value...

the universe is a wonderous thing
in all the craziness that is out there-- there is probably some truth...

and belief is a hell of a drug..

Franklin
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic