the terrorist fist jab

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: the terrorist fist jab

Postby Michael on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 am

"a nice piece of ass"?

Ninepalace, you're a fucking troll. Go back to Red Leaves.

Ban.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:57 am

It's interesting how it seems that because she's a black woman, or they're a black couple, even the people on the "respected" news shows feel they can be "ghetto" when they talk about the Obama's. It's like a nouveau minstrel show. It's fun to watch people make fools out of themselves, but also kind of sad.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 am

ninepalace wrote:i saw her interviewed by john stewart in a tight little dress with no sleeves... i don't normally go for black chicks but i thought she looked like nice a piece of ass.

dude. comments like these only make you seem like an idiot.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:31 am

Steve, I'm repeating myself here, but I just look at this as one step closer to the day when 95% of Americans won't even think it's a novelty to have a black candidate for Pres, and his skin or his wife won't be one of the many irrelevant things distracting us from much more important matters. There's work to do, but that day is one the horizon, IMO.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Yeah Mike, I'm sure it will happen. Actually, it has happened; it's just that some people are resistant to the idea. It had changed a lot by the late 80s --remember the "I want to be like Mike (Jordan)" campaign? That didn't happen for Jackie, Willie, Reggie or others. There was no universal identification by youths of all colors with a ("black") player. It's true for golf, and Tiger Woods, too. It's also true for the space program. (No one (afaik) pays attention to the racial makeup of a space shuttle crew). But, it's not true in all areas, and the Presidency (of the US) is the most high profile 'job' in the world.

There's a difference, imo, between achieving a milestone and asserting that "things have changed." They are changing. Obama was born one year before AAs were guaranteed that their right to vote would not be infringed. He is a direct product of those days. His children and their generation may grow up with presidents who are black, brown, yellow, female, gay, and of any combination of the above. That means they won't be able to remember when that was not the case.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 pm

(No one (afaik) pays attention to the racial makeup of a space shuttle crew).

personally, I think there's too many f***-ing Canadians on those crews sometimes. :)
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby nianfong on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:12 pm

damn foreigners! taking jobs from our american astronauts! ;D
nianfong
Administrator

Postby mixjourneyman on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:36 pm

meeks wrote:
(No one (afaik) pays attention to the racial makeup of a space shuttle crew).

personally, I think there's too many f***-ing Canadians on those crews sometimes. :)

:)
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby ninepalace on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 pm

it's come to my attention that not everyone understands the "terrorist fist jab" story." i thought this was big news. guess not everyone follows the election.

readers digest version: fox news' American Pulse host E.D. Hill described the fist bump as something that is sometimes called the "terrorist fist jab". she had to apologize and her show was canceled.

kinda surprising from a network that has morons like ann coulter who insist on calling him "b. hussein obama" or that he would take a tour of mecca after a terrorist attack.
ninepalace

Postby cdobe on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:39 am

cdobe
Great Old One

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 am

I like Michelle Obama. She's the first, hopefully "first lady" that I could actually relate to. She's actually worked for a living and is a down to earth person. Can I get an Amen!

Look at that drug addicted, spoiled rich daddy's girl, seven home owning, face lifted, 20 years younger elite billionaire mistress Cindy McShame! And.... Cindy has the nerve to put down Michelle?

Michelle Obama is a winner hands down in comparison to that robotic Stepford Wife!!
Last edited by steelincotton on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby Andy_S on Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 am

SNIP
I like Michelle Obama. She's the first, hopefully "first lady" that I could actually relate to. She's actually worked for a living and is a down to earth person. Can I get an Amen!

Look at that drug addicted, spoiled rich daddy's girl, seven home owning, face lifted, 20 years younger elite billionaire mistress Cindy McShame! And.... Cindy has the nerve to put down Michelle?
SNIP

Ye're not thinking politics.

If Obama wants to maximise his voting potential, he had better ditch Michelle well before election day, and hitch up with a large, loud, dumb blond with knockers, who grew up in a trailor and listens to country music - a kind of low-rent Dolly Parton, if you get my drift.

With a couple like that running for glory, what American would not have something to vote for?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby juz on Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:23 am

Steve James wrote:. His children and their generation may grow up with presidents who are ...gay, and of any combination of the above. .

sorry but never is this going to happen....will the whitehouse have a first boyfriend, a first lady in comfortable shoes....?

the average American will NEVER buy this
What I really need right now is a montage....
juz
Anjing

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:58 am

juz wrote:the average American will NEVER buy this

The "average American" has changed substantially over the years... It is proving more and more to happily (or unhappily -- who cares?) buy whatever the mass media is feeding I mean, offering it. A time might come... Not very likely, I'll give you that, -- but I certainly wouldn't say "NEVER" in this case.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby chud on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am

Andy_S wrote:SNIP
Look at that drug addicted, spoiled rich daddy's girl, seven home owning, face lifted, 20 years younger elite billionaire mistress Cindy McShame!

Most of your complaints about Cindy McCain seem to be that she's wealthy, which is nothing to be ashamed of IMO. I think she is a good person, she's done a lot of charity work and seems to genuinely care about the people she helps. I actually like her a lot more than her husband, I'd rather vote for her.
chud
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic