Some kind of "change"

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Some kind of "change"

Postby steelincotton on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 am

"And speaking of the Keating Five, 4 out of 5 of them were Democraps BTW... "

touche' ...... both sides have their share of scumbags. But that's besides the point isn't it. Now it's time for a CHANGE.

I'll make it really simple for you.....

Vote for McCain if you do NOT want any tax cuts for the middle class, NO health care help whatsoever (in fact he wants to take it away from employees who get it from their employer), MORE war indefinitely, More of Bush's economic policies, appoint more radical neo-cons to the USC, and you want abortion to be illegal in almost any circumstance.

Vote for Obama if you want a $1000.00 tax break if you make under $250.000K per year, better - cheapter more optimized health care, end the fake war on terror and pull us out of Iraq, keep a woman's right to choose, change the economic disasters of the Bush/McCain criminal regime.

Simple. If you vote for McCain you are voting against your own interest. If you vote for Obama you are doing something to help yourself and progress our country.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby Mike Strong on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:58 am

Vote for Obama if you want the economy to come to a screaching halt, ( the same way it did during The Carter Administration).

Vote for Obama if you want Capital to be hidden over-seas.

Vote for Obama if you want the government to give with one hand and take away even more with the other hand.

Vote for Obama if you want your taxes to be thrown down a rat-hole of bureaucratic inefficiency, and political corruption.

Vote for Obama if you can't take resposibility for your own health, - and feel that others are morally obligated to support your health care, - no matter how badly you abuse your body, and...

... what the hell, Vote for Obabma if you don't have the balls to go out and rob a richman at gunpoint, - Obama will use the force of the goverment to do it for you - YOU LITTLE TWINK !!!
Mike Strong

Postby qiphlow on Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:10 pm

here is a list of ALL the folks running for president, by party. granted, most of 'em probably haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected, but i think it's important to remind folks that there are more than two guys running for prez.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby MikeC on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:17 pm

There is something wrong here. I don't see George Bush's name in there. People say he is running for a 3rd term...this is strange.
???
MikeC

Postby qiphlow on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:14 am

MikeC wrote:There is something wrong here. I don't see George Bush's name in there. People say he is running for a 3rd term...this is strange.
???

;D
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby count on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:08 am

MikeC wrote:There is something wrong here. I don't see George Bush's name in there. People say he is running for a 3rd term...this is strange.
???

Live it or live with it.
count
Great Old One

Postby MikeC on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:53 am

Get used to him..;)
MikeC

Postby count on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 am

MikeC wrote:Get used to him..;)

Well, ya, because there's just so much of it around for amo.

But once the elections are over, it's good riddance to these Bush'ies. ;D

Live it or live with it.
count
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:25 am

Yeah, Obama will rule.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby steelincotton on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Joe Biden is going to bring "it" tonight. Don't miss the speeches tonight and tomorrow.

It's good to actually hear people speak about the actual issues in this country, and I'm only hearing that from the democrats. The reps are good at one thing and one thing only.... .slander and character assassination, but politics is something they need to stay out of.

I still say Obama/Biden ALL THE WAY BABY!!!
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby Buddy on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Wait until double talks his way to slagging Obama. Hil's speech last night already has people wondering why SHE isn't on the ticket. Biden is a foot-in-mouth blowhard. I kinda like him for that (possibly kindred spirits?) but it won't serve him well here. He's a "right now" guy and will say the right thing as it suits him. Unfortunately for him it will all get recorded.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby edededed on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Vote for McCain if you are a Republican.
Vote for Obama if you are a Democrat.

(Oh, wait, you're all gonna do that already.)

I think that Republicans outnumber Democrats (and are less likely to vote for the other party), so I guess that means McCain will win?
edededed
Great Old One

Postby count on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:34 am

edededed wrote:Vote for McCain if you are a Republican.

I think that Republicans outnumber Democrats (and are less likely to vote for the other party), so I guess that means McCain will win?

There are far fewer republicans than there were 8 years ago. Wait, there were a couple million more democrat votes in 2000 if you trust the vote count. ;)
Live it or live with it.
count
Great Old One

Postby MikeC on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:22 am

count wrote:
edededed wrote:Vote for McCain if you are a Republican.

There are far fewer republicans than there were 8 years ago. Wait, there were a couple million more democrat votes in 2000 if you trust the vote count. ;)

It's a conspiracy!
MikeC

Postby steelincotton on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:11 am

The great Joe Biden. A man of the people. Like I said, Biden's going to destroy whoever McCain chooses. And I mean DESTROY!! Hell, even the reps know the power of the big B!!

Last edited by steelincotton on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic