Olympics, London - Beijing, and Jimmy Page

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Olympics, London - Beijing, and Jimmy Page

Postby middleway on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:14 am

With you there graham ... man the amount of dead people littering the streets today was crazy wasnt it ... must be the mass genocide again ... oh that Gordon Brown ... bless him.

... it makes me laugh when people bitch about the 'state of affairs in the UK or the US'. There is NO DOUBT we have got it good in the vast majority of areas .... anyone who thinks different needs to look beyond their doorstep.

But then thats just my opinion ... sitting here using my Mac in a nice comfortable chair drinking my Fair trade coffee listening to my tunes while making some money .... But what do i know .... Maybe the guys my age in Afganistan, Iraq, China, North Korea, Zimbabwe, Pakistan etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc actually have it better than me ...

cheers
Chris
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 am

Michael wrote:
GrahamB wrote:Life in the UK is just smashing - you know it so well!

Oh, and there was group of police men lynching a man with a camera too, just to crown it all off. He must have been a pedophile - after all, it says so in the Daily Mail.

It's hard to tell on the Internet, but I can certainly understand your sarcastic response to a comparison of the UK and mainland China. I perceive the USA being influenced strongly in the totalitarian direction of China through control of the education system, mass media, and political system, and while I've never been to the UK, from what information I can get I see the same thing going on there. I referenced some specific facts to demonstrate this, mostly facts that document a true "Big Brother" government emerging in the UK.

I'm sorry if my post came off like an unfair criticism of the UK, or even of the USA, but I am directing this at those responsible, and don't mean to insult "normal" people (wherever they live) who are, IMO, the victims of a complex plan for total control of the populace by a tiny group of elite.

And BTW, I don't know of any cops lynching camera men, but in London they are fond of murdering young Brazilians execution style in tube trains, with as many as 20 bullets in the head. Again, this is not directed at you, but a notice that if you don't want the UK to end up like the Chinese govt. we both abhor, we've got to take some action immediately.

I agree. We have to stop the lizard people elite as soon as we can. You can sign up here Michael:

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby AllanF on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:50 am

David Icke now there is a leader of men!
AllanF

Postby GrahamB on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 am

AllanF wrote:David Icke now there is a leader of men!

Yes - finally the truth about Big Brother and the covert dictatorships!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.edgemediatv.com/article001_icke.html
Last edited by GrahamB on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:22 am

If you can't discuss the facts, then just keep misdirecting the conversation.
Last edited by Michael on Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby xingyijuan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:16 am

lol
"Power cannot exist without movement"Yang Hai

* Nammies: Comprehension not required.
xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 am

Michael wrote:If you can't discuss the facts, then just keep misdirecting the conversation. Good tactic, works every time. I'm sure you don't actually want to discuss David Icke's research or ideas, you just like to cast aspersions and make faces. Have fun, seriously. That's your role: useful idiot.

Don't tell me the lizards have got to you as well Michael... don't let them win! Oh, and I may be an idiot, but you credit me too much - I would never pretend to be useful.
Last edited by GrahamB on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby xingyijuan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 am

Can't stand critic much, now can you?

I'll let slide your little humor in your signature. By the looks of the video you posted recently, you are in great need of attention.

xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:52 am

Hang on... having another movement with power... ah, that's better.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby xingyijuan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:13 pm

No you don't... But it seems that you wouldn't know.

xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm in london right now as I type this and am off to Paris tomorrow. I've been here for the last week and I have to say, London is a great city and whil the lifestyles are similar, there are some perks to being a brit, especially when it comes to their laws around alcohol consumption.

basically you can by booze at any tesco express you like or a marks and sparks or whatever, pop it open and drink up as you walk to where you're going. You can take same booze into virtually any restaurant and have it with your meal and take what's left with you. and you will NOT be harrased at all for this because as a brit, it's your right to do so. This is forward imo as far as civs go. I've been over most of london town now and in a few dodgy areas.

The only place they are not into the free flow of the lagers is on the tube and that's understandable.

It also explains why the laws here are restrictive around weapons.

you can't have it both ways, but overall the brits got it good. Tomorrow, I start seeing how good it is in France.

I'm hoping for yet more relaxed laws on the beers, because in London, it's sweeeet! :)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:43 am

Hey - Paris is a fantastic city - maybe because I'm British I prefer it to London - there is just so much to do, and we Brits secretly envy the cafe culture. We try and emulate it, but we don't really have the weather for it.

Top tip for Paris is don't drink beer - they charge a fortune for it- outrageous prices - drink wine instead - it's really cheap and because it's French also lovely. London is the exact opposite!

enjoy Gay Parireeeeee!
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Barlow Old Fruit:

Your bowels may well be powerful, but please do not use them to speak with.
(1) Paris has identical weather to London
(2) If you are drinking top-end French vino, you are, I am sure, right, but as you are a media chap, I suspect that you (comme moi) are restricted to the cheap splosh. In which case, IMHO, new world, esp Aussie, wines, are better than most anything our Gallic chums can produce. My parents live in Joli Provence, and constantly astonish the neighbours with the quality of Aussie and Chilean supermarket wine bought in the UK.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Speaking of wine, I had the chance of drinking a glass of 1991 wine. It was simply amazing.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Did you use a time machine? Kewl!
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic