Obama: This is why he will be the next POTUS

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Obama: This is why he will be the next POTUS

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:27 am

steelincotton wrote:Did someone mention the Surge? What a complete joke that was. You republicans have been duped over, and over, and over again by your own blind "patriotism," and illogical belief in a government who admittedly lies and misleads it's own people for it's own greedy and immoral profits and political gains. Heck, we can't even get Cheney, Rove, Rice, or anyone from their dispicable offices to come in and testify at a Senate hearing, since they are all now under the ominous and fascist cloud of the Bush immunity protective custody act. I can smell the scent of shit from Washington all the way over here in Boston for christ sakes!

Please stop making generalizations. Most republicans I know want out of Iraq. Republicans are no more likely to buy into the shit politicians spew out than democrats. Thats just a stupid generalization to make. Republicans are no more informed or less informed than democrats either. Some republicans have other views that are more important in deciding a candidate than the war.

Historically the greatest periods of growth in the US have been when the congress was controlled by one party and the executive by the other party. Thats because they have to pass moderate laws for both groups to agree.

Way I see it its just another choice deciding which candidate is going to be the least damaging to the US.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby steelincotton on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:37 am

Mostly all the troubles we are facing today, are cleary the republicans fault.

The republican party is THE party of war mongers, neo-cons, and saber rattlers. The war-for-profit in Iraq has been a republican policy since it's infancy, and it is clearly ruining our country, but making a select few very very rich. What is our dollar worth now btw?

Let's not forget that the republican party of today is nothing like the republicans of 40 years ago. The republican war has cost us more than all the democratic "give-me" programs put together for cryin out loud. Bush's Republicans have spent more money than any other goverment EVER in the history of government! Today, if you are a republican, that means you are for privitizing everything in America, including the military, health care, SS, and anything else they can get their greedy little hands on. Being a republican today means you do not care about poor or middle class working families, and your policies are not geared towards those ends.

Republicans today stand for one thing, and one thing only.... Corporate Power and profit at all costs; even at human expense. The more corporate we become, the more fascist we become, and the less humane and moral we become.

Giving a republican a vote today is like slicing your own throat!
Last edited by steelincotton on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:56 am

steelincotton wrote:Mostly all the troubles we are facing today, are cleary the republicans fault.

The republican party is THE party of war mongers, neo-cons, and saber rattlers. The war-for-profit in Iraq has been a republican policy since it's infancy, and it is clearly ruining our country, but making a select few very very rich. What is our dollar worth now btw?

Let's not forget that the republican party of today is nothing like the republicans of 40 years ago. The republican war has cost us more than all the democratic "give-me" programs put together for cryin out loud. Bush's Republicans have spent more money than any other goverment EVER in the history of government! Today, if you are a republican, that means you are for privitizing everything in America, including the military, health care, SS, and anything else they can get their greedy little hands on. Being a republican today means you do not care about poor or middle class working families, and your policies are not geared towards those ends.

Republicans today stand for one thing, and one thing only.... Corporate Power and profit at all costs; even at human expense. The more corporate we become, the more fascist we become, and the less humane and moral we become.

Giving a republican a vote today is like slicing your own throat!

Seriously, thats called stereotyping. Its never accurate.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby qiphlow on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 pm

none of the major players from either party are beholden to their party's ideals or their voters. they are beholden to their donors. so to pretend that any of these people are going to do anything simply because they happen to affiliate themselves with a political party is foolish.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:41 pm

How many Barack Obamas does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one. He holds the bulb, thinks the world revolves around him, and calls it change you can believe in.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Mike Strong wrote:So, - if The Puppet Masters own the media, - and 95% of the media is "in the tank" for Obama; then Obama is the one The Puppet Masters want in The Oval Office, ...

... sounds like a pretty good reason to vote for McCain. :-\

Tremendous.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby internalenthusiast on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:41 pm

john mccain on...a european country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNsr2aF1 ... re=related

as the announcers say: you have to call them "jen" and "ben". LOL.

and this kind of thing is not just a "one time mistake":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy5razM1B2g&NR=1

fwiw...
Last edited by internalenthusiast on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Mike Strong wrote:So, - if The Puppet Masters own the media, - and 95% of the media is "in the tank" for Obama; then Obama is the one The Puppet Masters want in The Oval Office, ...

... sounds like a pretty good reason to vote for McCain. :-\

all good and logical until the last line, mike.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby steelincotton on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:35 pm

internalenthusiast wrote:john mccain on...a european country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNsr2aF1 ... re=related

as the announcers say: you have to call them "jen" and "ben". LOL.

and this kind of thing is not just a "one time mistake":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy5razM1B2g&NR=1

fwiw...

This just shows how senile the old dog is becoming.

It's an extremely taxing job being the POTUS, and elderly citizen McCain just ain't up for this job. :)
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby MikeC on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:57 pm

Wow, the Demwits are criticizing old people now...sheesh.

I guess one Ted Kennedy is worth one John McCain...
MikeC

Postby jpaton on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:51 pm

MikeC wrote:Wow, the Demwits are criticizing old people now...sheesh.

I guess one Ted Kennedy is worth one John McCain...

pretty much but i bet kenndy's more fun
jpaton
Mingjing

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:37 am

mabus=gwbush

he will be short reigned, he will cause chaos and then fade away after 7 years.

check it out. lol
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic