Domestication FAIL!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Domestication FAIL!

Postby Chris Fleming on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 am

An article I ran across. Was funny with a lot of truth too. What do you guys think?

3 of my good friends are in long term relationships. I don't know what the deal is with them sometimes, it's as if they need to ask for permission when doing something, or they must spend 6 nights a week together.

Here's what I had to say on that:

Shudder. I have buddies in the SAME situation. One in particular I've actually lost a lot of respect for in recent years. His gf runs his life from A to Z. I mean, literally, she decides EVERYTHING...and he runs along like a tethered little puppy-boy. I've become increasingly blunt to him about what I think of that bullshit over the years.

He doesn't get it.

He's NOT happy either, believe me....he expresses that to me on a regular basis. Yet he FAILS to MAN UP. Funny thing...his gf LOVES me. I break her balls all the time. He's told me before "I don't get why she likes you so much".

I know DAMN WELL why she likes me.

She can't domesticate me. She's VERY domineering and I always flip the tables on her. That turns a woman on like nothing else...when her attempts at TAMING a male *FAIL*.

Domestication FAIL! :D

Ok. Every woman you will ever meet will begin the Male Domestication Attempts from Day Fucking One. That is how they are wired, and it makes perfect evolutionary sense. She is attempting to "contain you", to keep your DNA to herself and not allow you to spread your seed, so to speak. Additionally, womens' never-ending attempts at domesticating men are in fact a great way for them to find out what you're MADE OF.

Every woman DESIRES an alpha Male, an unruled, untamed, wild, uncontrollable, dominant man who she CANNOT effectively TAME. The beta allows himself to be progressively tamed as the relationship progresses. The alpha resists that shit like there is no tomorrow. No matter how much he loves his woman and cares for her, he does NOT allow her to TAME him.

It's perfectly normal for women to behave in such a manner! It's important to realize that too, buddy...for this realization will lead to a POWERFUL shift in a perspective. No longer will you be thinking "There's that damn hoe breakin' my balls again, why can't she STFU?"

No.

You'll begin to SEE the game coming before she even shoots it at you. You will understand that her ball-breaking attempts are a clear sign that she is ATTRACTED to you, and TESTING you.

She may appear to WANT you to break; do NOT be fooled by this!!

Yes, it is easier to break. DON'T. Women themselves usually don't understand what the hell they're doing when they are busting on you. They THINK they want a man who "behaves as they wish".

Their PUSSY, on the other hand, knows better.

Remember that. Your friends are whipped. Period.

My buddy goes on to say:

I feel like an alien, I don't have a clue as to what kind of life that is.

To this I say....GOOD!!! Is THAT the life you want for yourself?

No it is not. 'Nuff said, huh? ;)

Buddy says:

I would be happy to see a girl once a week. My friend Chris who I hung out with tonight, he says I'm not dopey enough (not easily controlled). Isn't that what girls WANT, a guy they can't control?

Your friend Chris, I am sorry to say, is in this respect *clueless*. I'm glad you realize that already. Thumbs up.

Please don't base yourself on what women SAY they want in a guy either. Hell, that's Rule #1. You should already know that they claim to want one type of man, but in fact the men they actually FUCK are by and large the exact opposite of that :D

Why is the "jerk" and the "bad boy" so appealing to women, no matter how HARD they try to AVOID him? Because both these types of men provide to women that important component of pussy-wetting-potential: women FAIL at their attempts to DOMESTICATE these men.

These men run their own fucking show....and to HELL with what their girl thinks of that. They don't ALLOW the girl to get a one-up on them.

Domestication FAIL!!

:D

Gawd I am lovin' that term today...<chuckle>

Gets the pussy wet like nothing else.

Oh. The tests? They NEVER end. Realize that as well. No matter how much you "rule with an iron fist", so to speak, your girl will CONTINUALLY test your manhood by throwing SHIT-TESTS at you, by attempting to BREAK your BALLS, by trying to gain a leg-up on you, by doing everything she can muster up to CONTROL you. To TAME your MASCULINITY.

The very definition of masculine to me is WILD and UNTAMED. Women subconsciously KNOW this in a very, very powerful way. I said *subconsciously*. Most aren't really conscious of this (at least not until later in life), in the same way that most men AREN'T conscious of this either. Which explains, incidently, why many women continually make the same mistake over and over and over again in their younger years...that is, getting screwed over by bad boys and jerks. Some eventually find a "nice guy", and they will enjoy that for a time, PERHAPS...but soon the pussy will dry up. I can guarantee you that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Luckily, there are options for a man which do NOT involve becoming a jerk. It begins with some fucking SELF-RESPECT. No man who truly respects himself allows ANYONE to walk all over him. Woman, man, child, dog, whatever.

As well, I have some excellent news for you. While the ball-breaking in a longterm relationship will NEVER end, if you HOLD your FORT with solidity, the ball-breaking will be much LESS frequent. The sex will be better, she will WANT it from you. Field-tested more times than I can count. Those times where I have let up a little, where I've allowed myself to slip a little and "soften up"....I have ALWAYS immediately REGRETTED in the next moment, buddy.

It is stupifying how quickly a woman will realize that you have folded....and she WILL make you pay for it, one way or another. It comes out in different ways....usually in the form of immediate increase in bullshit from her + dry pussy syndrome.

Count on it.

Also: don't kid yourself into thinking you can ease up eventually; if you do, you are in for a world of shit...as your friends are living (doesn't sound like a life to me!). This is one reason I dislike the idea of marriage and one-woman-for-life...because most men eventually cave in, at least somewhat. Just to have some fucking PEACE, ya know? And I've explained already what happens when you cave in....even a little. ALWAYS you will pay SOME price for that. Women HATE weakness in men.

Hell, my mom is 75, my dad is 73....and STILL she's shit-testing him ALL the fucking time!!! My dad is luckily one of those men who doesn't buckle, who does his thang and sure as hell doesn't allow himself to be subdued, broken into SUBMISSION (which is what it IS, make no mistake).....so she doesn't get away with much...but she tries, believe me, all the fucking time she is trying lolllll....and the bullshit is incredible sometimes....childish, even. He and I get a good chuckle sometimes...like, WTF was THAT? :D

Don't get me wrong; I love my mom with all my heart, she's been a terrific parent AND an incredibly supportive wife throughout the years. BUT the shit-testing continues...that is just how it goes. Swallow it and learn to ENJOY dealing with it.

Or allow yourself to be domesticated into submission, and see where that leads you, my friend.

I think women actually get "worse" with age in regards to this, or perhaps it is men who soften up, who no longer have the energy to stand proud and hold the fort.

Important conclusion: I'm NOT saying that you need to be a tyrant here....again, it is first and foremost a matter of having some mothafucking SELF-RESPECT. It's also a matter of learning to PICK your BATTLES; it is inconceivable to think that you are going to lead and decide everything as the man in the relationship...you have to give her some leash, some leeway, some decisions for HER to make for the BOTH of you (NOT the important ones, damn it!...those are for YOU to take, always...make no mistake about that either.)

A very trivial example to illustrate: if I rent 3 movies with a girl, I pick 2 of them, she picks 1. The minute you go 50-50 with a woman, you are toast. Is that macho and politically incorrect? I don't give a FLYING fuck WHAT it is, dude. Once in a fucking blue moon, I let her pick 2 and I pick 1. If she picks 2, I damn well make sure at least one of those is a movie I wanna watch. YOU lead. SHE follows. She WILL love you for it.

Important distinction: LEADING comes from a position of STRENGTH. DOMINEERING comes from a position of INSECURITY.

We are in a society nowadays that is shoving down our throats the very erroneous and detrimental and ENTIRELY FALSE concept that WE ARE ALL EQUAL. Fact is, we are NOT all equal, bud. Or, as George Orwell put it in his novel "Animal Farm"...."we are all equal...some are just more equal than others". I say "fuck equality". Women are not inferior to men; however, you as a man damn well better understand and put into practice the very simple fact that MAN LEADS and WOMAN FOLLOWS. That's just the way this fucking planet spins.

Subconsciously, women are wired to FOLLOW the DOMINANT man, and they will NOT respect you if you FAIL at leading them. Part of being a LEADER is relating to your troops, caring for their well-being, etc .....but never allowing them to gain a leg-up on you. Once your troops sense that they CAN contest your leadership....you as a leader are in a world of SHIT.

And so it should be with the woman of your life. Love her with all your heart, care for her with all your soul...but ALWAYS maintain the leading role. And NEVER allow her to even THINK she can call the shots for YOU.

Domestication FAIL :D
Chris Fleming

Re: Domestication FAIL!

Postby Bär on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 am

I prefer people who don't work along this kind of black and white dom/sub paradigm at all. If things are that simple for a woman in my sphere, well then she's just too dumb.
Bär
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 am

Bär wrote:I prefer people who don't work along this kind of black and white dom/sub paradigm at all. If things are that simple for a woman in my sphere, well then she's just too dumb.

Yeah. Besides this kind of discourse from a guy always smacks of insecurity. Most of the guys saying these things are not in a long term relationship, IME. There is always an adjustment to the other to be made by both parties, in a relationship (of any kind).
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:41 am

i've been happy with the same lady for the last 12 years. our relationship has NOTHING to do with who "controls" or "tests" the other, mainly because we aren't objectifying each other. we accomplish much more in our lives as a couple than we do as 2 individuals trying constantly to be "in charge."
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:36 pm

I guess it's thread FAIL then, eh?
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Chris Fleming on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:06 pm

TaoJoannes wrote:I guess it's thread FAIL then, eh?

Only when you came along! ;D
Chris Fleming

Postby TaoJoannes on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:08 pm

Chris Fleming wrote:
TaoJoannes wrote:I guess it's thread FAIL then, eh?

Only when you came along! ;D

Hey now, I like it. It's almost accurate.
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:38 pm

that was very teenager in scope.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:07 pm

i think matt furey wrote that article.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Say what you like, it's fairly true in practice.
The average single girl on the scene is also in a far different place than Jane Hausfrau, the psychology is barely comparable.
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic