Man becapitates passenger on bus!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Man becapitates passenger on bus!

Postby Finny on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 pm

MikeC wrote:
You wouldn't know Funny, you and your bf would be the first ones out the door.

That's right mikey - call me a homo

You sure told me...

Hope you feel better about yourself
Finny
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 pm

back on topic - Greyhound has now pulled their most recent ad campaign promoting relaxing travel on their buses.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Iskendar on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 am

Darthwing Teorist wrote:Since we're in scenarios, with coordination and some tools, you can have 8 people attacking him in the aisle: dude in front has a shield of some sort. 2 other dudes with shields take his flanks. If he does not retreat, the dudes on the flanks can protect people to get behind him: one guy with a shield and another with a long weapon (staff, hokey stick etc). Then you can have 2 guys with long weapons taking positions behind the dudes on flanking him. The last guy with a weapon gets behind the initial guy with the shield.

Of course, this is if he's in the aisle and stays put etc. It's just fantasy but right now we're talking about fantasies.

This...is...Sparta!!!!

Let's not forget to take into account the phalanx' tendency to veer right prior to impact. :-P
I.
Iskendar
Wuji

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:38 am

Iskendar wrote:
This...is...Sparta!!!!

LOL!!! Exactly!
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Sorry to revive this, but I would rather not start another thread. The Westboro Baptist Church send a group in Canada to picket Tim McLean's funeral:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targets_of ... Tim_McLean

This is fucking disgusting. The custom officers stopped one group from going in, but a second one managed to sneak in and are hiding near Manitoba. They send they materials by courier so they would not look suspicious.

Fucking disgusting, especially that they insult Tim's memory.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:21 pm

What's really amazing to me is, why a "small, controversial fundamentalist Christian sect" is paid that much attention by everyone?! :-/
Why not just ignore the crazy spiteful pathetic idiots spouting shit? Ya know, feeding the trolls and all that...
E.g. I've never heard about them... until now. :)
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Well, I'm from Winnipeg and in all honesty, it's not a forgiving town.
I predict the churchies will have their banners unfurled for a hot minute before their leader gets punched out and the rest of them scatter
due to the baseball bats a comin.

Just saying. It take a lot to move a pegger, but once they get going, look out. Shit will NOT be tolerated.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:51 pm

Dmitri wrote:What's really amazing to me is, why a "small, controversial fundamentalist Christian sect" is paid that much attention by everyone?! :-/
Why not just ignore the crazy spiteful pathetic idiots spouting shit? Ya know, feeding the trolls and all that...

Well, why do we hear so much about serial killers and mass murderers? Giving them attention is exactly what they want. The reason is simple: they are scary.

Otoh, just because you don't know about them doesn't mean that they're not dangerous. This guy just happened to pick a particular group that we may not belong to. Usually, however, they get around to everybody who does not think like they do.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:59 am

This stuff makes me mad, especially when people go through a tragedy like this only to have idiots attempt to make them feel worse.

I know that it gives them attention, but at the same time I find these tactics to be the lowest that I heard of so far. These people are the scum of the earth so I figure that awareness of this shit may help prevent it in the future. Who knows?
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby affa on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 am

Dmitri wrote:What's really amazing to me is, why a "small, controversial fundamentalist Christian sect" is paid that much attention by everyone?!

Last edited by affa on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
16, 76, 81, 88, 93
21, 28, 38, 52, 78
7, 40, 56, 73, 87
23, 65, 82, 91, 95
2, 6, 10, 46, 95
affa
Wuji

Postby MikeC on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 am

Dmitri wrote:What's really amazing to me is, why a "small, controversial fundamentalist Christian sect" is paid that much attention by everyone?! :-/

Fringe groups
MikeC

Previous

Return to Off the Topic