Extrasensory Situational Awareness

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Extrasensory Situational Awareness

Postby Dmitri on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:57 am

(as one would expect... :-X)

Best wishes to her (and you) and quick recovery!
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Hey, guys!

Thanks for the interesting anecdotes and info regarding the Theta Wave therapy, but that would only be pertinent to this thread topic if any of you can provide something that ties the theta brain wave state to ESA. Anyone have related info on that? :)
Last edited by Doc Stier on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:52 am

ok,
my shot is:
`cause theta brain waves are prevalent in state of deep meditation, which is basic way for train/ increasing our ESA possibility.
Ability to reach such brain state " on the fly" can open kinda of the >fast path< to reach ESA higher levels.
This is the reason of my initial post about it.
It is American psychologist method which gained popularity around psychotherapeutic circles recently.
I will check her name and title of the book if you interested Doc .
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:33 am

here you go-
Viana Stibal
Theta healing
and
Advanced theta healing /TM/
Published 2011 by Hay House Ltd
She has internet site too /I didn`t checked it yet/ and she is doing courses open for all.
Have to read it more carefully, looks, that if you like to jump over Buddha or Jesus energetic level -it is way to go :)
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 am

Regarding the most recent posts in this thread, Theta Wave Brain Entrainment has in fact been shown in numerous research studies to produce a calmer, deeper state of mind which can enhance subconscious mental intuition and extrasensory awareness. The following video represents one of many audio/video guided meditations using theta wave entrainment to produce a trance-like state resulting in potentially greater spiritual awareness and the development of enhanced intuition. 8-)

Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:38 am

Hi guys! Just checking in here to see whether any of you are doing any ongoing personal exploration or research in this area and, if so, what your observations and conclusions may be? :)
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:37 pm

After about 30 years of looking into this is what I've found.

Most of my work lately has been in the form of Kabalistic letter theory and/or the planetary meditations.

Essentially both provide fairly reproduceable roadmaps to this kind of thing. The natural conclusion of this is that these meditations either represent a coherent reality that is relatively unchanging regardless of race/time period/language/culture/geography, something specific to human to human biology or a combination of the two.

Effective interaction requires the mastery of about 50-60 individual meditative skills that when layered upon one another create a coherent immersive experience. A lack of these skills results in a failure to achieve the beforementioned interaction. The reality is that few outside of monastic organizations ever receive the full training and this appears to be intentional on the part of most yogic organizations. Keeping in mind that even being a card carrying renunciate doesn't mean you get access to the full program. That appears to be reserved for a selected number of personnel. The training can take as little as 6 hours a day for a year or 12 hours a day for six months once the basic skills are taught.

Enlightenment per se is available through much shorter training methods and shouldn't take more than a year or two of 3-4 hours a day worth of work. And depending upon the age and health of the practitioner may take much less. As I am not an enlightenment snob, I define this as "experiencing a state beyond {the dimensions of} space and time." Specific adaptations occur after this exposure, many of which are biomechanical in nature. I'm not discussing those here. Now doing this on demand is another issue altogether.

At this point I've road tested this via not only my own experiences but also those of my students and the results appear conclusive.

Bardon's first book Initiation into Hermetics includes everything except the body training. The training contained in the book closely mirrors what is taught in a practitioner's temple in most classical Taoist lineages, Shingon Buddhism and apparently the Forrest Tradition of Theraveda Buddhism. But those lineages will give a grudging acknowledgement at best if you are from an outside system if you have "it". And no lay practitioner of any of them will get the whole transmission. Ever.

At this point, I'm largely bored with it and pissed at those organizations that withold how all of this is put together. Whether this is all a reflection of a greater reality (my opinion) or just some odd trick of human biology is a worthwhile question. Until science improves substantially, we won't have a real answer to this.
Last edited by Peacedog on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 am

hmm,
Pacedog, maybe they simply don`t know,
and
you have to assemble it alone, `cause truth is the one, but everyone seems to see it from slightly different angles ?

I left >invisible< dimensions for my GF, so far :)
At present time we have good time with discovering "personal Animal of the Power".
I materialize her discovery`s done in the >theta state< by dry pastel drawings. -rock-
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:06 am

Thanks Wiesiek.

At this point I tend to get old man cranky about a lot of this stuff. The fact that it took almost three decades to figure out something that could have easily fit into a two year hard science associates degree, both in terms of effort and duration, is very irritating. And the attitude of those who "got theirs" versus everyone trying to figure it out is even more so.

I promote those who are open about it and reliable every chance I get.

Also keep in mind that going through it the way I did cost me a lot personally and professionally. The fact that none of that was necessary is particularly grating and has made me bitter about the whole affair on more than one occasion.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:48 am

I`m somehow feel close to this point of your Way , Pacedog
but
sometimes appear somebody who do nothing,
yet, he is much further than you , me, or ...you know,

My shot for today is:
I`m changing my Buddhist name from >Joyful Fruits of the Efforts< to >Joyful Fruits of the Live< ! -toast- -cheer-
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:51 pm

and,
@Pacedog,
as my personal ;) Shaman urged me yesterday to tel you:
on the spiritual path -
- everybody have the personal route of the development ,
sometimes it seems to circling, spiraling or even going backwards ...
all of this temporary "death ends" are,
well,
temporary , -drink-
and
what most important , kinda of - >must go thru"< obstacles on Your Way
best
W
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:55 pm

haha,
lookin` on my avatar here,
time to change it too :D
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Doc Stier on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Hey, guys! Thanks for your feedback and input. Although I definitely see the merits of a structured program of personal development in this area of mental and spiritual cultivation, I question whether that is the only way to achieve such skills.

Some people clearly possess the ability to psychically access more subtle levels of consciousness and awareness without ever having received any instruction or guidance in how to do so. Others apparently find it difficult or impossible to achieve regardless of the methods trained or length of time spent pursuing the goal. Go figure! :-\
Last edited by Doc Stier on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Doc,

I would say it is akin to running a 6 minute mile. Some people can smoke a pack of cigarettes, hop off the couch and go do it. Others takes varying degrees of effort to get there.

The primary issue I have with most of the bigger monastic organizations is the intentional withholding of training and technique. The reality is that anyone under the age of 60 if male, 50 if female, without a history of serious drug abuse, or other pathology, can do this and relatively quickly if provided the right techniques.

It's not even that difficult. It can be a little time consuming. For example, due to my body structure I had a very difficult time engaging in out of body projection despite years of training in other systems. I pulled it off within 6 weeks upon finally getting proper instruction.
Peacedog
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic