Extrasensory Situational Awareness

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Extrasensory Situational Awareness

Postby wiesiek on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:44 am

hi Doc.
I would politely disagree,
from my personal experience: sending and receiving are transmitted simultaneously,
personal ability - is the only bordering factor .
Two way radio system (with big additions of the "white noise" :) ) is relatively easy to achieve (in meaning of the time spended to feel the effects )
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:38 am

Well, I think Doc's right. There's a time for talking and a time for listening. If you're doing one, you're not doing the other. Listening and being receptive are also much harder states to achieve. It's like having a student who doesn't listen because he thinks he knows the answers already.

Yep, the world and everything in it talks. Old Indian saying.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Generally speaking, most people are overtly better talkers than listeners. Thus, regarding more subtle psychic communication of any kind, they are usually also better senders than receivers. :-\
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:56 am

isn`t it two sided coin?
Problem is - to try turning it over and see both sides in the same time, (open two channels at once)
or
better - do not try, just let it to happen. Kinda of hard to achieve essence of IMA... (only if you trying to do so :D )
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic