Michelle Obama utters terrorist death threat...

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Michelle Obama utters terrorist death threat...

Postby meeks on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:34 pm

DENVER - Sen. Barack Obama dropped in on his own party at the Democratic convention a day early Wednesday to praise his wife, his former rival, and former President Bill Clinton for going to bat for him.

"I think Michelle Obama kicked it off pretty well, don't you think?" Obama said, as delegates at the Pepsi Center roared.

As his wife clapped and smiled and mouthed, "I love you," Obama joined his running mate, Sen. Joe Biden, on the platform.

see? It's started - first its the terrorist fist bump now secret death threats...
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Re: Michelle Obama utters terrorist death threat...

Postby steelincotton on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 am

We haven't even seen the worst of it yet. My prediction. McCain/Bush administration from now until the election will keep a little mini-COLDWAR going with this whole Russia/Georgia thing.

It's the norm for the wingnuts.. Keep the people scared and afraid, keep the people in a constant state of anxiety and fear - the fear and smear wingnuts want you to believe that ONLY "they" can keep you safe! LOL. Meanwhile, they have made us so much more UNSAFE in this global community today and have put us firmly in an economic recession.
steelincotton
Huajing

Re: Michelle Obama utters terrorist death threat...

Postby Buddy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:33 pm

You know it's like just because you keep parroting the party line about McCain and Bush being the same will make it true. You're a smart guy, seeing your mouth move with Keith Olberman's voice coming out is beneath you.
Buddy
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic