Dream Song

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Dream Song

Postby Mike Strong on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 am

Last night I was trying a new thing were instead "lucid" dreaming I was "pellucid" dreaming, ...

...( Ken Wilber, I know, where does he get these words ) ?

Pellucid ?

Anyway, - Wilber suggests tht instead of dreaming lucidly, and controlling the dream to adhere to the ego's desires, we should just wittness where the dream goes ...

... I know when I dream lucidly, I ussually go through the "3Fs" ( Flying, Fucking, and Fighting).

So last night I was dreaming pellucidly, ( if that is even a word ), and here is where the dream went :

I was in a kind of Around The World On A Bicycle Race, -and I was in contention to win.

I was supposed to take my bicycle apart, and put it on a train, - when the bicycle turned into a gut-string guitar, and the train station turned into a Trader Joe's.

I started playing a simple Reaggae tune, that went either Cm7 Cm7 Cm7 Em Em Em Cm7 C7m Cm7 or Cm7 Cm7 Em Am7.

I'm not a musician.

The guys at Trader Joe's wanted to record the song I was playing, and I told them that I wasn't really a musician,and that it was just a simple tune I was goofing around with...

... and they said "THE FEWER THE NOTES - THE DEEPER THE WELL".

And then we laid down some tracks , - right there in the middle of the store.

HHmmm? -joint-
Mike Strong

Re: Dream Song

Postby shawnsegler on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 am

Get on with your jedi self, Mikey!

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic