Shooting in Florida

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Shooting in Florida

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Blinders Beegs , ??? I have more respect for you :(
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby gzregorz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey Geraldo! It was raining you fool!
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby beegs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:26 pm

as i said im not defending the guy i have no reason to, just trying to gather info and share it and not be too quick to judge it.

that militia group is on the case now, so of course "true" justice will be served.

side note- 20 states have that stand your ground law- im sure their will be many more cases like this

seems like with this law any two people who get into confrontation can shoot the other and claim self defense
Last edited by beegs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beegs
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:31 pm

that militia group is on the case now, so of course "true" justice will be served.

Yep, they need to let the police and justice department handle arresting people. ... Gee, I hope he doesn't fight back.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby gzregorz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Beegs,

Where did you get that tale of the tape?

Everything I read has Trayvon at 140.
Last edited by gzregorz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby beegs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

i read he was 140 also but tall?
the link should be attached to the article?
beegs
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:11 pm

6'2" and 140lbs. I guess he wasn't a linebacker on his football team. Anyway, was that with or without the hoodie?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 pm

An American and quite endemic disease.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/166992/ja ... rd-florida
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby beegs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:03 pm

An American and quite endemic disease.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/166992/ja ... rd-florida

sanford is only 47 percent white, seems like a biased blog?

their is alot of that going around

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8535150/Racism-is-worse-for-white-Americans-than-black-Americans.html
Last edited by beegs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beegs
Great Old One

Postby Chanchu on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 pm

http://www.creators.com/opinion/walter- ... 06-22.html

"The late South African economist William Hutt, in his 1964 book, "The Economics of the Colour Bar," said that one of the supreme tragedies of the human condition is that those who have been the victims of injustices and oppression "can often be observed to be inflicting not dissimilar injustices upon other races."

Born in 1936, I've lived through some of our openly racist history, which has included racist insults, beatings and lynchings. Tuskegee Institute records show that between the years 1880 and 1951, 3,437 blacks and 1,293 whites were lynched. I recall my cousin's and my being chased out of Fishtown and Grays Ferry, two predominantly Irish Philadelphia neighborhoods, in the 1940s, not stopping until we reached a predominantly black North or South Philly neighborhood.

Today all that has changed. Most racist assaults are committed by blacks. What's worse is there're blacks, still alive, who lived through the times of lynching, Jim Crow laws and open racism who remain silent in the face of it.

Last year, four black Skidmore College students yelled racial slurs while they beat up a white man because he was dining with a black man. Skidmore College's first response was to offer counseling to one of the black students charged with the crime. In 2009, a black Columbia University professor assaulted a white woman during a heated argument about race relations. According to interviews and court records obtained and reported by Denver's ABC affiliate (12/4/2009), black gangs roamed downtown Denver verbally venting their hatred for white victims before assaulting and robbing them during a four-month crime wave. Earlier this year, two black girls beat a white girl at a McDonald's, and the victim suffered a seizure. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel ordered an emergency shutdown of the beaches in Chicago because mobs of blacks were terrorizing families. According to the NBC affiliate there (6/8/2011), a gang of black teens stormed a city bus, attacked white victims and ran off with their belongings.

Racist black attacks are not only against whites but also against Asians."

Seems the media are spiking black on white crime but not the reverse?

Why?

"In San Francisco, five blacks beat an 83-year-old Chinese man to death. They threw a 57-year-old woman off a train platform. Two black Oakland teenagers assaulted a 59-year-old Chinese man; the punching knocked him to the ground, killing him. At Philly's South Philadelphia High School, Asian students report that black students routinely pelt them with food and beat, punch and kick them in school hallways and bathrooms as they hurl racial epithets such as "Hey, Chinese!" and "Yo, Dragon Ball!" The Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund charged the School District of Philadelphia with "deliberate indifference" toward black victimization of Asian students.
In many of these brutal attacks, the news media make no mention of the race of the perpetrators. If it were white racist gangs randomly attacking blacks, the mainstream media would have no hesitation reporting the race of the perps. Editors for the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune admitted to deliberately censoring information about black crime for political reasons. Chicago Tribune Editor Gerould Kern recently said that the paper's reason for censorship was to "guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion."

Right.....
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby Wanderingdragon on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Alright Beegs, every man sees the world through his own eyes, peace "€'
Chanchu, the cameras lens
A truly American and endemic illness, I hope we can open our eyes and see the reality of peopleness, it's the only way to change the rational.
Last edited by Wanderingdragon on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby gzregorz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I am still trying to figure out how 140 pound kid took down a 250 man.

I am 195 and I can't do that.

You think he jumped guard?
Last edited by gzregorz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby beegs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

i, like everyone else wants justice served, if hes proven guilty lock him up, its now a federal case so we should get more info soon enough
beegs
Great Old One

Postby gzregorz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:45 pm

I get it! So if you're a minority racism is not an issue, but if you're the majority it is.

Come on you guys racism exists and hurts everybody, why deny it?
Last edited by gzregorz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gzregorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic