The Truth about Sarah Palin

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Truth about Sarah Palin

Postby Michael on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 am

But you don't have to continue doing what you think was wrong in McCain's ad, do you? I think what you're doing makes it difficult for any useful discussion. Maybe this is all fun and games to you, but yes, it means something more to me. Our political process has been turned into a mud-slinging contest that turns voters off and reduces participation that is absolutely necessary for the "health" of the country. Please don't contribute to what's wrong with our political system just for your personal shits and giggles. And get off my lawn.
Michael

Postby steelincotton on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:55 am

Michael wrote:But you don't have to continue doing what you think was wrong in McCain's ad, do you? I think what you're doing makes it difficult for any useful discussion. Maybe this is all fun and games to you, but yes, it means something more to me. Our political process has been turned into a mud-slinging contest that turns voters off and reduces participation that is absolutely necessary for the "health" of the country. Please don't contribute to what's wrong with our political system just for your personal shits and giggles. And get off my lawn.

To be fair, I agree you have a point, but in my mind, if the "left" doesn't start fighting back and I mean HITTING HARD, we are going to LOSE again. I can't stand the thought of another 8 years of republican rule. It is what it is.

The Democrats tried to take the high road with Al Gore while they slandered and assassinated his character.
The Democrats tried to take the hight road with John Kerry, while they swiftboated an American hero who took fire on the Delta.

Both candidates LOST and look what we've got. It's time to get tough now, no more pansy ass, sit back and take the high road. Sorry if you don't agree. BTW, don't you live in China?
Last edited by steelincotton on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby Michael on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 am

So you care about what's happening to the Democrats? I can relate to that. I don't have exactly the same perspective as you because I think the whole thing's' a rigged game, but I also care about what's happening and just like you, I post about what I think. How do you think the video you posted will help things?
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic