Obama Waffles

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Obama Waffles

Postby C-Hopkins on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Whay do you feel it's not okay to protect one's self or others from racist attacks Mike?

(Or Play the race card as you put it)-

Seriously, we'd like to know.
C-Hopkins
Huajing

Postby count on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:32 pm

I was actually offended by the site. I thought the whole thing was a joke. But than, I guess some people eat that shit hook, line and sinker. Even state the material as fact. Well, if you liked the site, I'm glad for you.

If I were Obama's attorney, I would have them stop using his image. If they continued to do so, it would be game on. But I don't think they want to get drawn into a debate about racism. They probably feel it's a small minority of ignorant people who will be swayed by the attempt to scare them off the black man. But I think it's a much larger majority than that. I think this country has a long way to go before it could be considered accepting of others views. It's a shame really.

If you want to continue to discuss feel free. We do have free speech in this country. Everyone has an equal right to speak there mind and remove all doubt.
Live it or live with it.
count
Great Old One

Postby MikeC on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Thanks count. I'll take another look at your site. If I find anything else useful to you then I'll let you know...
MikeC

Postby count on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm

MikeC wrote:Thanks count. I'll take another look at your site. If I find anything else useful to you then I'll let you know...

Your welcome. You be sure to do that.
Live it or live with it.
count
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic