Favorite October Surprise Theory ?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Favorite October Surprise Theory ?

Postby steelincotton on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:27 am

I think the Obama camp has been saving the Keating Five "defense" attacks for October. Most Americans still don't know the scandals that McCain has been involved with. There were and still are many rumors of his illustrious playboy past and his "run-in's" with strippers, as well as his many acts of adultry!

McCain's closet is so filthy it's a health risk, and if the door gets opened his campain will come spilling out onto the floor like the flip-flopping fish that he is.

To further my point, just look at this stupid poll. Now, more Americans would rather watch a football game with Barack Obama instead of John McCain the American hero. You may think this is stupid, but remember how GW Bush was thought of (the guy I'd like to have a beer with), and now the same thing is turning for Obama.

Man this guy Obama is so inspirational to me, I am more and more impressed with him as the days go by. The man can transcend racism, skepticism, false rumors, lies, swiftboating, fear and smear Karl Rove attacks on him and his family, and he STILL comes OUT ON TOP!!! You gotta give the guy his due.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080919/ap_ ... l_football

McCain has been his own worst enemy just in the last week.

The other day he's said SEC chief serves for the president and he would fire him if he were president (the president doesn't have the authority to do that).
Then, he said the fundamentals of our economy our still strong - LOL (some have said his campaing ended right there).
And yesterday he dissed the president of Spain??? :o
Wednesday he started blabbing on and on about how he would put MORE regulation and committee's oversight on Wall St, etc. Meanwhile, McCain's record his entire life has shown that he is a DE-Regulator and is always anti-regulation. Come on! Enough Bullshit!

Anybody that's paying attention to this race, knows that McCain stands for absolutely NOTHING.
Last edited by steelincotton on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby Buddy on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Whereas Obama is the second biggest money taker from Fannie Mae. Now Chris Dodd MUST GO! And Obama's next!
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 pm

all them fuckers are corrupt. big deal. i never did like soap operas.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic