Obama's Tax Plan

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Obama's Tax Plan

Postby Mike Strong on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm

http://www.rightchange.com/issue_tax1.php

&

Is all I need to know, to NOT vote for Obama.

... and "Tom" The Anonymous Admininistrator,you can go ahead and ban me, I really hope we get a chance to meet face to face one day, ( I'm always curiuos as to what kind of cowards hide behind phoney handles ).
Last edited by Mike Strong on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike Strong

Re: Obama's Tax Plan

Postby MikeC on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:42 pm

I like this line the best...

Under the tax plans of Barack Obama and his Democratic friends in Congress, American families will only be left with… the change in their pockets.
MikeC

Postby Steve James on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:45 pm

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Sounds *a little* exaggerated. If stuff like this is even true, I find it hard to believe the underlying message--which is you'll work all year and will have literally nothing left. More fear mongering. A more likely outcome is that taxes will have to be raised regardless of who gets into office during this election, and the next one, and the next one. Why? Wasteful government spending on wars, social programs, corporate bailouts, the devaluing of the dollar, inflation, trade deficit, etc.

A good book on this subject is: The Coming Generational Storm.
Chris Fleming

Postby C-Hopkins on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Who's "Tom"?
C-Hopkins
Huajing

Postby count on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Seriously, no one knows what will need to be done after Obama is elected and takes office in January. But let's be real here. You weren't going to vote for him anyway and you would benefit along with the 99 percent of us who make less than 250,000 a year. Where as you will continue to pay for McCain's tax plan with deficicts as far as the eye can see. So what is the point of your post anyway? To show the moderator your tough as a pit bull with lipstick?
Last edited by count on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live it or live with it.
count
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Mike Strong wrote:Whoever he is he's not a real man.

Uncalled for. >:(
Chris Fleming

Postby Mike Strong on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:13 pm

It is immoral and unethical to demad that others pay for me just because they have more money than I do !

the diffeerence between BO & Mac isn't how much they will both tax us to death, THEY WILL BOTH TAX US TO DEATH ...

...the difference is the over the top spending programs that BO wants to hand out.

It is immoral and unethical for me to demand that others pay for my health care, and education, just because they have more money than I do ...

... I know you will never understand that, I'm not trying t change anyone's mind, - I'm just venting here ! -devil-

I am with Ron Paul, get rid of The IRS, get rid of The Federdal Reserve system, ...

... I know that will NEVER happen; so my second choice is :

http://www.fairtax.org/-31K

... and if anyone thinks that muzzeling my personal expression, from on high, hiding behind a curtain like The Wizard of OZ, somehow makes them superior or above it all, they are wrong.

Canadians can call me "redneck, white trash, nazzi, fascist, homophobe, and on and on and on, - but if I point out THE FACT that the majority of Canadians that I meet are insecure, passive-aggresive drunkards THAT SPOUT ANTI-AMERICAN CRAPOLA - that is going over the line ! ::)

FUCK YOU ! >:(
Last edited by Mike Strong on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mike Strong

Postby nianfong on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Mike, cut it out. You're really pushing it.
Tom has been on eF way longer than you have. and he is by no means anonymous.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby nianfong on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Mike, read this now, and confirm that you have read it.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1793
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Dmitri on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Stop posting under a phony handle, Chris! ;D

Mike, please chill man. Several people here know who Tom is, some met him, etc.
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:22 pm

he can tell you his full name if he likes, but he lives in the seattle area. and his real name is in fact Tom.

Have you read my note yet?

-Fong
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Michael on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:51 am

I can't believe Mike Strong went on an anti-Canadian tirade and didn't remind us what lousy tippers they are. Did a Canadian tip you, Mike? Hath Hell frozen over? LOL :)
Michael

Postby shawnsegler on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 am

lousy tippers

Fuck lousy tippers.

S- had some last night
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:39 am

Ime, the better the social services, the lower the expectation of tips. At least, it seems proportional. In the States, people need the tips to live. In some cultures, even waiters are guaranteed a good wage. I don't think a customer should have to pay for better service. As far as I'm concerned, it'd be better if the tip were part of the bill. Of course, the owners would probably say that it would raise the price of the meal and they'd lose customers.

Well, ok, tipping the dealer after you've won a bundle is just good will. But, if I won 10Gs, I wouldn't give a 20% tip. Shucks, then I'd be a dealer. In terms of restaurants, though, it's harder for the owner to control the amount of business enough to pay his staff extravagantly. There are lots of solutions. One is ... no more restaurants. Another is, a higher minimum wage and more benefits. And, of course, the customer can always give 30%. No matter what the choices are, though, isn't the goal to make everyone satisfied with the transaction?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic