Footwear?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Footwear?

Postby Muad'dib on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:52 am

Right now I wear what are called uwabaki. they are japanese shoes, extremely thin soled, meant to be worn inside the home. I get looks from the j-people, but hey, it's basically like going barefoot. My wife is trying to get me to buy Jika Tabi, which are essentially ninja boots, worn by construction workers. they too have very thin soles, and the separate big toe thing is a bonus. Not sure I am ready for that though. The Uwabaki are the best practice shoes I have found yet, and I have tried most of the ones listed here.
I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Re: Footwear?

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:25 pm

TaoBoxer wrote:Black Vibram FiveFingers

Lewitt

I am interested in those too. But one of my classmates bought a pair and he is not completely happy with them for indoor training at least. One problem is when someone steps on your foot and you retreat it, your toes slip out of their sheaths. Another one is that one of the big toe sheaths simply came undone at the seams.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic