Police brutality?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Police brutality in New York?

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:51 am

Where are you at Sharpton? This lowlife is one of yours. Stand Up and be a Man, condemn this Violence!

Um, isn't that exactly what he did?

What does he mean by "one of yours"? ;) I guess Eric Frein is "one of his." He should be a man, stand up, and condemn Frein.

Test: Is this one of Sharpton's or one of his (the shmuck)?
Last edited by Steve James on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 am

Or, better, this happened yesterday too
Teen Shot Dead After Attacking CHP Officer With A Machete In Humboldt County
December 20, 2014 2:29 PM

The officer had responded to a report of a car hitting a telephone pole Thursday in the Humboldt County community of Willow Creek, CHP Capt. Adam Jager told the Eureka Times-Standard (http://bit.ly/1DVeozS ).

The officer and the boy stepped to the rear of the damaged car when the teen attacked the officer, Jager said. The officer raised his left arm to defend himself, Jager said, and also was struck on the hand and face.

Jager said the officer shot the teen an undisclosed number of times before locking himself in his patrol car and calling for backup. The teenager returned to his car and was honking the horn, Jager said.

Officials did not immediately release the name of the teen or the officer, who was in stable condition. He has been on the job for two years and recently transferred from the San Francisco Bay Area to Humboldt County, about 100 miles south of the Oregon state line.

Without knowing anything about the officer or the kid, what's the general opinion? Was the cop a racist? Was the kid a scumbag? Was he a terrorist? Was he on or off meds? What does it prove about the "races"? Should we protest police brutality? Should machetes be banned?

Personally, it sounds like the kid was deranged, even if it turns out he had some agenda.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:45 am

Personally, it sounds like the kid was deranged, even if it turns out he had some agenda.

wow "some agenda" gotta love it

there will be no outcry, no riots no ect. for this case and cases like "this" ;)

"agenda" nope no agenda here

try checking it with the NYPD. Im sure they will let you know what they think.
be sure to be wearing one of the latest t-shirts in vogue when you go.

I think we should be careful about blaming Sharpton. Giving this guy way too much relevance. Hes a private citizen and has the right to hate cops and organize shit. Plus, he probably despises the people he claims to stand up for just as much as he despises cops. All about money with dude. On the other hand, our potus, AG, mayor, captain Johnson and this dick head DeBlasio are major examples of who we need to be paying attention too. These guys don't have the right to denounce cops, allege or infer we're racist, and inflame anti-police sentiments on the backs of 2 incidents -Brown & Garner, which were completely legit. Stay safe!

This will only make the civil restitution go down for the I can't breath crowd (sarcastic switch on)- The Right Reverend caused all of this with his co-consipiorators Obama and Holder. I hope the PBA makes good with it;s statement not to make arrests unless absolutely necessary. Let the thugs take over the city, the three amigos and the idiot mayor can gun up and go on patrol. Wonder what T-Shirt Labron James will wear and what the NFL thugs will have to say.

Hmm...funny how all those people that were, have been and are condemning the police to fulfill their own agendas are supporting us now...... I would just prefer they keep their comments to themselves and skip the funerals of these brave officers whom died for us, them and yes, they even died for their person that murdered them. May GOD bless their souls with a place in heaven for them.

http://www.policeone.com/officer-shooti ... -NYC-cops/

the main stream media true to form, almost will never report it in the same way as they did with the other cases concerning blk Americans. Its not framed in the same way nor used to foster an agenda.

you mentioned relativity to this post.

At 2:47 p.m., authorities say, a young black man angry at the police killings of Michael Brown and Eric Garner stepped onto a Brooklyn street corner to take his revenge. The men he killed were Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos – a man who had just been married two months before, and father of two described by a friend as "an amazing man. He was the best father and husband and friend."

http://news.yahoo.com/nypd-ambush-attac ... 01306.html

Amid a debate over police diversity, these two were an Asian and a Latino. Amid a debate over police brutality, these two were eating lunch,

eating lunch
Last edited by windwalker on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
" It’s all in the Form; but only if it is, ALL in the Form."

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 am

there will be no outcry, no riots no ect. for this case and cases like "this" ;)

Wha? How do you know? The point was that no one knew who the people involved were, just a chp officer and a 17 year old. Yet, you still find a spin. Do you see your own agenda?

Do you think that the guy shot the cops because he was Black? Do you think he shot them because they were White, or because they wore Blue? You do see how fuzzy your arguments are. For ex., you claim to support "cops," but seem to focus on White cops and complain that Black cops aren't blamed. Then, when two non-White cops are killed by an obviously deranged man, you point out that he was Black, then condemn Sharpton for condemning the killing. Then, you post a cop saying that he doesn't need the support of anyone (like Sharpton or the mayor) now.

Anyway, anyone who says or thinks "you people" is stupid. It's a sign of his or her own neurosis. This guy is as much a representative of his race as the guy who blew up the Oklahoma building was representative of his. Anyone who doesn't understand that is stuck in the prison of a diseased imagination.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 am

Steve James wrote:
Where are you at Sharpton? This lowlife is one of yours. Stand Up and be a Man, condemn this Violence!

Um, isn't that exactly what he did?

What does he mean by "one of yours"? ;) I guess Eric Frein is "one of his." He should be a man, stand up, and condemn Frein.

Test: Is this one of Sharpton's or one of his (the shmuck)?
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:11 am

sure your right ;)

the protest are over the way the officers handle things.
yep that must be it.

of course those that actually do the work might feel a little different
a comment, by one of the workers.

I want to thank all the politicians who fueled the fire, like Obama telling the Ferguson protestors to stay the course. I want to thank the race baiters like Al Sharpton, who wouldn't have all that money to spend and not pay taxes on if he weren't trying to incite racial discord. I would also like to thank the media, especially the Communist News Network, for helping fuel the anti-police rhetoric sweeping the nation.
You don't need to worry what your headlines will be tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot all the athletes out there with their "Hands up" and "I can't breathe" t-shirts as you came out onto the field/court. You too have helped incite the violence that took place today.

America is now at war with its police. Be prepared for what comes next but don't bitch about it because you all brought this on yourselves!... Also mayor DeBlasio should just resign, also great job to the NYPD officers who turned their backs on the Mayor as he walked pass them.

http://www.policeone.com/ambush/article ... rner-death

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Well, you're not one of those who do the work. You just google their website as if it's the last word of all officers. It's not. When I posted Frank Serpico's opinion, you pooh-poohed it. Oh well, it's all very innocent, "just sharing," but there's a pattern. And it's really silly to think that the 2 officers were killed because of politicians or the media or that there was some kind of Black plan. I mean, it's not really common for Black cop ambushers to commit suicide --or kill their girlfriends beforehand. So, ALL the outrage that connects these events are just excuses to express pre-existing views.

That's not even to mention the recent attacks on police officers (during the NYC protests) were committed by White people, or "you people" as the officer might say.

For me, it's much easier. I don't need to know what the person's race or what the media projects to know that killing is wrong. Whew.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:29 pm

The present hypocracy is so blinding that I am amused that some of these fools blame POTUS and DiBlasio for the actions of the event of 2 days ago. Any decent foll can say that it is the man who pulled the gun is the guilty one but wtf?

I wonder where they were when the 2 posse comitatus/KKK/sovereign folks in Vegas killed the police officer (better yet assassinated 8-) the officers of the law or the fellow from PA who stalked and killed the troopers as they were leaving their shift! Memory is a terrible thing!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:28 am

yeniseri wrote:The present hypocracy is so blinding that I am amused that some of these fools blame POTUS and DiBlasio for the actions of the event of 2 days ago. Any decent foll can say that it is the man who pulled the gun is the guilty one but wtf?

I wonder where they were when the 2 posse comitatus/KKK/sovereign folks in Vegas killed the police officer (better yet assassinated 8-) the officers of the law or the fellow from PA who stalked and killed the troopers as they were leaving their shift! Memory is a terrible thing!

::)

let me help you out http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/justice/l ... -shooting/

yep those riots across the nation where pretty bad :o , the leaders and news org. where very supportive of them,,

mmmmm can you help me out
I cant seem to remember :-\

"To link the criminal insanity of a lone gunman to the peaceful protests and aspirations of many people across the country, including the attorney general, the mayor and even the president, is simply not fair," NAACP President Cornell William Brooks said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

of course its not.

You seriously expect us to believe that you didn't expect that your "Inflammatory" B$#S*(&^ wouldn't lead to this??!!! Then you expect that we believe you didn't intend for this??!!

I guess now it becomes more apparent why you didn't think it was right for the police officer to defend his life, rather than just let the violent thug kill him.

You are all insane!!!

Sharpton, Jackson, POTUS, Holder, Deblasio, and a couple of honorable mentions to police asshats for contributing, YOU BUILT THIS!!!! Now it's sliding down hill out of control. It's your fault! You will ultimately bear the blame and the consequences! You will likely get what you want. No more police interference in your life. No more police presence in your neighborhood, because the cost, in police lives, police families, and liability, will be too great.
Now what are you going to do, cause we ain't listening anymore.

http://www.policeone.com/officer-shooti ... -backlash/

protesters took to the streets of New York and other major cities nationwide – including Boston, Chicago, Miami and Washington, DC – chanting familiar refrains, including “No justice, no peace, no racist police!”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eric-garner- ... ests-day-3

and yet in all of this no mention of
“Another female sergeant, Kizzy Adoni, made a similar statement in the report. She “believed she heard” Garner say he was having difficulty breathing. Adoni also said “The perpetrator’s condition did not seem serious and he did not appear to get worse.””

There is no mention of Adoni in a Google News search of the latest reports on the Garner decision.

There are very few mentions at all that a Black female sergeant oversaw the attempted arrest of Garner.

NBC News in New York reported the sergeants at the scene were offered immunity for their testimony before the grand jury.

“Pantaleo is the only NYPD member facing possible indictment. Others at the scene, including two sergeants, were offered immunity for their testimony to the grand jury.”

Denis Hamill wrote at the New York Daily News that a federal civil rights case will likely be scuttled by the presence and oversight of Pantaleo’s actions by the Black female sergeant–who did not intervene in the attempted arrest.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12 ... -sergeant/

"did not get worse" the person in "charge" made the call and yet its not mentioned, not shown, doesn't fit the narrative

a federal civil rights case will likely be scuttled by the presence and oversight of Pantaleo’s actions by the Black female sergeant–who did not intervene in the attempted arrest

wonders of wonders,,,who would have thought. :-\
didnt see that one coming ;)
Last edited by windwalker on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:52 am

So, you think that the protests led this guy to shoot the cops? What led him to shoot his girlfriend?

It's simple-minded to think that protests lead people to kill. After all, what led the people who shot cops before the demonstrations to do it? Frein shot two officers, what were his reasons and what is the public perception of him? Does he represent his race?

And, what did this shooter have in common with others LIKE him?

NEW YORK (AP) — The gunman who fatally ambushed two police officers in their squad car had a long criminal record, a hatred for police and the government and an apparent history of mental instability that included an attempt to hang himself a year ago, authorities said Sunday.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:16 am

It's simple-minded to think that protests lead people to kill.

yep simple minds

maybe he should have just "burn this bitch down"

The Patrolmen's Benevolent Association and the Sergeant's Benevolent Association have accused de Blasio, a Democrat who ran for office on a platform of police reform, of helping incite a loathing of police through public remarks noting that he understood some of the protesters' grievances.

Investigators said a video on Brinsley's cell phone showed him filming a protest against excessive police force at New York's Union Square Park.

http://news.yahoo.com/york-mayor-calls- ... 31512.html
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:35 am

Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:50 am

Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:18 am

Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:35 am

Orlando Brown, 36, of nearby St. Charles was among the protesters.

"I understand police officers have a job and have an obligation to go home to their families at the end of the night," he said. "But do you have to treat every situation with lethal force? ... It's not a racial issue, or black or white. It's wrong or right."

said by those who dont have to live or die with their choices.

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

The chief said some protesters questioned why the officer couldn't use pepper spray or a stun gun.

"Frankly, that's unreasonable," Belmar said. "When we had somebody pointing a gun at a police officer, there's not a lot of time."

http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-mi ... 31706.html

another upstanding young person probably on his way to collage.

The chief said some protesters questioned why the officer couldn't use pepper spray or a stun gun.

give them the pepper spray or stun gun, let them go at with someone with a gun
see how that works out.

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic