Treasure your teachers and practice

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Treasure your teachers and practice

Postby wuwei sifu on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:10 am

I just wanted to remind you folks to treasure the time you have with your teachers. They will not live forever.
practice and don't slack is the best way to honor our teachers & don't forget that also includes acting in a way that
is more substantial then not.

i wrote this small commentary on facebook. i also talked to gary tong via phone just now about our friend. his comments basically mirrored what i wrote down .

The symbol http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/200 ... jxy2xc.jpg
There is more to this symbol then most people realise.. The explanation of our existence, and participation in life can be understood with our living this symbol in a practical and unselfish way.

the forces of Yin & Yang are meant to compliment each other to accomplish things that can't be done with just one essential force alone. Our birth & death are part of a whole scenario that is bigger than anyone or anything and includes the known and unknown.

With that said i would challenge each of you to take what you know and do the most with it to hep yourselves, and others. Also i would say, do not stop there. Try to explore new avenues to help yourselves as well as others. Unite with folks of like/ dissimilar minds, and hearts to get a holistic vibe of power that helps all involved.

Show that you love people by how you treat them. do the same thing for non humans & the earth. In this way we can make the progress that our hearts so desperately need to accomplish if we are going to share this space on earth in a more reasonable and loving way.

last but not least. Please don't skip any days of this behaviour. The fruits of these efforts may not be so readily apparent right now. Yet, i know that the flavor will be unmatched and quite satisfying for us all. Namaste to you all
when you misinterpret my words please don't blame me for that; or act like i said what you changed based on a faulty interpretation instead of taking my words as written ! (I know, this is the internet, but that doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth)
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Return to Off the Topic