Shooting of the Week

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Shooting of the Week

Postby windwalker on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:. More ignorance on display as usual. 相変わらず

totally agree.

His point.

It isn't addressed by most politicians "both parties" doesn't make the mainstream news.
Not posted here doesn't seem fit the narrative that some focus on.
Last edited by windwalker on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
基於開合、虛實與吞吐 的知覺運動
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:01 pm

windwalker wrote:
Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:. More ignorance on display as usual. 相変わらず

totally agree.

His point.

It isn't addressed by most politicians "both parties" doesn't make the mainstream news.
Not posted here doesn't seem fit the narrative that some focus on.

I would be truly impressed if you would or could address my points about his inconsistent line of thought and misstatement. I know honest engagements don't usually end up in your favor, but we might both learn something from each other.

I am also unclear by what you mean in the bolded sentence above. Do you mean you agree that both parties are ignoring the issue (it would be more accurate to say that it is less sensationalized which I think is why it also gets less coverage). Anyway, if you are saying that, it's a point of agreement between us.

By the way, I'm not a Democrat, and as should be obvious from previous conversations we have had, I am not "anti" gun or someone unfamiliar with them. I just find many of your posts to be ill-informed and when we actually trace things out, I think that bears out. But, if we have commonalities, maybe there is something to learn?
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:. Anyway, if you are saying that, it's a point of agreement between us.

By the way, I'm not a Democrat, and as should be obvious from previous conversations we have had, I am not "anti" gun or someone unfamiliar with them. I just find many of your posts to be ill-informed and when we actually trace things out, I think that bears out. But, if we have commonalities, maybe there is something to learn?

always something to learn. :)

As much as possible if one tries address points put out as fact when they seem contrary to their own understanding
or seek understanding of another's outlook with out rancor, all can learn.

I am also unclear by what you mean in the bolded sentence above. Do you mean you agree that both parties are ignoring the issue (it would be more accurate to say that it is less sensationalized which I think is why it also gets less coverage). Anyway, if you are saying that, it's a point of agreement between us.

Yep both parties :-\

As to the clip,,,Don't even track the things you've mentioned, a non issue.
If I had an issue I would address the person who made the clip directly...not someone sharing it.

I do find him to be kind of funny and entertaining in his own way, while expressing view points
on various subjects, some of which I agree with.

Not a fan of guns, although I am quite familiar with their usage and historical
significance in the US.

A symptom of a problem not the problem itself as
the clip outlined, maybe not so clear....
Last edited by windwalker on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
基於開合、虛實與吞吐 的知覺運動
windwalker
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic