BREXIT

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: BREXIT

Postby GrahamB on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:30 am

Anybody who thinks that Brexit was really about anything but this has been totally conned. They've made a mockery of you.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:25 am

IIt's interesting that people might think an EU law might work where currently a raft of local laws that land you in jail won't.
The rich are not confined to the EU, probably have smarter advisors, and the Amazons and Googles of the world will still find a way to avoid their share of UK corporation tax.

But whatever politicians or influencers bullshit we are falling for this week eh.

But sure, I can read, so why not give me the straight skinny that doesn't involve a mem from a childrens cartoon book.
Oh yes, I know just how great and wise mr pooh bear really is!
But, don't worry about all the silly details scally wags.

anyroad,

we have our election planned, signed sealed and delivered for 12th Dec.

I predict a 25 seat majority for Boris.. or thereabouts
here's to hoping.

If commie Corbyn and his mad dog marxist mate Mcdonnel get in, we will be well and truly on the road to ruin.
Back to the Future 2020 style.

Let's get campaigning already.
bing bong

"hello sir"
"yes?"
"bend over and pull your pants down now, the rich are just about to come over that hill right there!"

"aaahahahahhhhhhhhhhahahhh!"
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:50 pm

I don't really get why the Remainders are still whinging on about this. It's pretty clear Brexit is going to happen. Boris got a decent deal from a Remainder's perspective. Anything that gets negotiated after this is going to be a lot worse for that crowd.

Globalism has fully shown its bare behind at this point and it's clear what is showing doesn't smell good either. Best just to get it over with at this point.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:00 am

50-60 seat majority?

Maybe that's too optimistic, but i just want to see us come to our senses a little and trounce this poor excuse for a Labour Party.
The anti semetism thing will hurt them this time out as well I think.

Plus there's little chance Boris will make as big a pigs ear of it than May did the last campaign; that really and truly led us into the almighty mess we have right now in parliament. Super special remoaner bills notwithstanding.

I can still hope
Last edited by cloudz on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:14 am

Globalism well and truly ended with Obama I guess,
What you guys need to keep an eye on is the chase to topple the US dollar as the worlds reserve currency.

Russia and China have been stockpiling Gold for years now..
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:49 am

Russians again.

Peacedog wrote:I don't really get why the Remainders are still whinging on about this. It's pretty clear Brexit is going to happen. Boris got a decent deal from a Remainder's perspective. Anything that gets negotiated after this is going to be a lot worse for that crowd.

Globalism has fully shown its bare behind at this point and it's clear what is showing doesn't smell good either. Best just to get it over with at this point.

Unlike Trump's army some don't give up so easily.

Boris, like Trump, is nothing but an attention whore.

He wrote papers for and against Brexit but pushed for Brexit once he saw it as a political opportunity.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:54 pm

cloudz wrote:Globalism well and truly ended with Obama I guess,
What you guys need to keep an eye on is the chase to topple the US dollar as the worlds reserve currency.

Russia and China have been stockpiling Gold for years now..

Nawwwww. USA vs. Russia or USA vs. China are just controlled dialectics that are part of the propulsion mechanism for globalism: full steam ahead.
Last edited by Michael on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:30 pm

An election is coming.

Perhaps they'll kick Boris to the curb and toss his arse out.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:37 pm

Michael

Postby warriorprincess on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:53 am

I've avoided this thread but after reading a few posts this morning (there's a poor start to a Sunday) I cannot understand why anyone would vote for the Tories. After 9 years of austerity forced upon the UK? After the lying and cheating and cover ups? After the scandal of Windrush and the blatant Islamaphopia? After what Trump said about wanting US companies to get into the NHS? Has the entire country got Stockholm Syndrome? Corbyn is not perfect-I think he's the right man at the wrong time-but he's, surely, better than all the Tories put together? He has implemented an investigation into antisemitism, he considers it important to talk to all sides in a conflict,he's not Tony Blair FFS. Anyone who votes for the Tories, I consider an enabler of right wing misery visited upon the poor and left behind. I've not heard one good argument about why leaving the EU is a good thing, the "will of the people" rubbish doesn't hold up when you consider that most manifesto promises get dropped by the winning side, the withdrawal agreement is virtually the same as Theresa May negotiated and Johnson voted against. Brexit is wrong for the country and its people.
warriorprincess
Anjing

Postby GrahamB on Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:26 am

I think the super rich of Britain must be absolutely pissing themselves laughing at how their newspapers have convinced ordinary people that free dental checkups, free broadband and a 4 day working week are somehow bad and against their interests.

We're fucked.
Last edited by GrahamB on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby warriorprincess on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:59 am

[quote="We're fucked.[/quote]

And not in a good way!
warriorprincess
Anjing

Postby GrahamB on Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:30 am

Lol.

Judging by rsf I’d stay away from martial arts. It seems to turn you into. Right wing idiot sold on the dream of ‘freedom’.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:35 am

Last edited by GrahamB on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:50 am

Wow. Absolute shocker. Who would have thought it?

Russia report suppressed because Downing Street is concerned it raises questions over validity of referendum result

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/polit ... ult/18/11/
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic