BREXIT

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: BREXIT

Postby Trick on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:56 pm

grzegorz wrote:The best part of conspiracy theories is that science doesn't care.

Yes Greg , you are right, conspiracy theories are not same as (conspiracy)facts.
You mention science. However in science theories are a big part it, even theories of conspiratorial nature. For example dark matter, science can not see it but believe it may exists because if it exist it would explain a lot about the behavior of our visible universe.
Now this the by science theoretical interactions of dark and visible matters may be the natural order of the universe to be able to be the universe ? We don’t know for sure....and most even don’t reflect upon such conspiratorial matters,

As above so below ?

Could there be dark forces at play here on earth, in the society, that while lurking in the shadows creating actions that push the visible population to behave in an certain order. Dark forces believing they’re mighty as the universe dark matter ? 8-)
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:25 pm

All I am saying is that science and history will tell us everything.

Also Finland should do well since self isolation is their natural habitat anyway. ;)
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:32 pm

Yeah Greg, you mention science but I've got some...... gibberish!. What are you going to do with that, ey?

Your puny science is no match for the power cosmic!
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:24 am

Like 9-11 I am sure we'll hear theories forever. Turns out it's the leading headline on CNN right now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/us/coron ... index.html

Time will tell but I have a difficult time with the Chinese boi-weapon theory. North Koreans I can believe but the Chinese I don't really see it. But who knows? To me the Chinese are more about stability and authority than all.out war.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Trick on Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:34 am

grzegorz wrote:All I am saying is that science and history will tell us everything.

Also Finland should do well since self isolation is their natural habitat anyway. ;)

Yes I think Finland will do well, they kept their emergency storage facilities full of emergency stuff(including medical). While Sweden decided to demolish such an “out dated” national emergency structure a couple of year ago....
Trick

Postby Trick on Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:36 am

GrahamB wrote:Yeah Greg, you mention science but I've got some...... gibberish!. What are you going to do with that, ey?

Your puny science is no match for the power cosmic!

Grahame, the Brexit has done you good and made you come to senses 8-)
Trick

Postby Trick on Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:48 am

grzegorz wrote:Like 9-11 I am sure we'll hear theories forever. Turns out it's the leading headline on CNN right now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/us/coron ... index.html

Time will tell but I have a difficult time with the Chinese boi-weapon theory. North Koreans I can believe but the Chinese I don't really see it. But who knows? To me the Chinese are more about stability and authority than all.out war.

The infamous Japanese ‘unit 731’ where into bio weapon stuff, it was overtaken by the US after the war......speculations of course....But if such weapons are being developed, it probably done so all over the globe...almost as an pandemic of bio facilities. And yes you’re right, China are not an global warmonger, but they might be tricked into carelessness, there are some powerful and clever tricksters out there.

By the way, which your favorite PM good recovery now he got the flu, and with an strengthened Immunsystem he’ll come out stronger than ever and make your Brexit an super success....
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:31 pm

He got what he deserved. Never said I wanted him to die.

Unlike you I got a life.

Just because you're obsessed with Greta doesn't mean I am obsessed with celebrity politicians.

But feel free to have the last word. Your passive aggressiveness bores me more than a day at Ikea. Glad your country decided to believe science and the experts in the end unlike here where the Pres couldn't find his own ass with two hands and a map.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:08 pm

FWIW if Boris does make England stronger then good for them but I know a bullshitter when I see one and if you haven't figured that out that we really do have nothing to talk about.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:09 pm

Sorry G-man. Still would not bang.

"Greta Thurnberg is a Joke"
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/01/ ... is-a-joke/
Last edited by Peacedog on Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:48 pm

Peacedog wrote:Sorry G-man. Still would not bang.

"Greta Thurnberg is a Joke"
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/01/ ... is-a-joke/

I guess we can all be happy that you "wouldn't bang" an underage girl. Not sure what the article is supposed to convey to anyone other than people who read Buckley's rag. It is well worded but vapidly devoid of any actual substance. I get that that's Smith's shtick, but it's just name calling.

Anyway, I say let the Brits sort it out. Democracy and all that jazz.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:50 am

grzegorz wrote:He got what he deserved. Never said I wanted him to die.

Unlike you I got a life.

Just because you're obsessed with Greta doesn't mean I am obsessed with celebrity politicians.

But feel free to have the last word. Your passive aggressiveness bores me more than a day at Ikea. Glad your country decided to believe science and the experts in the end unlike here where the Pres couldn't find his own ass with two hands and a map.

Wait hold on a sec, what Greta, did I mention any Greta ?.......IKEA I know of, yes their store are a bore, although here in China they have basically free as much coffee you can take at their cafeterias, and cheap Hot Dogs yummy, this I appreciate ....Passive aggressiveness I not so much, more a little weasingly teasingly Comments, just for fun..
Trick

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:54 am

grzegorz wrote:FWIW if Boris does make England stronger then good for them but I know a bullshitter when I see one and if you haven't figured that out that we really do have nothing to talk about.

By now you know I like conspiracy theories, so my take is that Boris and you favorite President are indeed marionette dolls dancing as the flute set the tone...
Trick

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:19 am

Anyway, to every Brits happiness and relief Boris is now out from the intensive care and is in a good spirit
Trick

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:35 pm

By now you know I like conspiracy theories, so my take is that Boris and you favorite President are indeed marionette dolls dancing as the flute set the tone...

Anyway, to every Brits happiness and relief Boris is now out from the intensive care and is in a good spirit

Dude, everybody knows they just got him in there in order to switch out his brain for a google chip. "Boris" is a pod-person now. :D ;D :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHHhJ96646M
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic