BREXIT

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: BREXIT

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:54 am

grzegorz wrote:FWIW if Boris does make England stronger then good for them but I know a bullshitter when I see one and if you haven't figured that out that we really do have nothing to talk about.

By now you know I like conspiracy theories, so my take is that Boris and you favorite President are indeed marionette dolls dancing as the flute set the tone...
Trick
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:19 am

Anyway, to every Brits happiness and relief Boris is now out from the intensive care and is in a good spirit
Trick
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:35 pm

By now you know I like conspiracy theories, so my take is that Boris and you favorite President are indeed marionette dolls dancing as the flute set the tone...

Anyway, to every Brits happiness and relief Boris is now out from the intensive care and is in a good spirit

Dude, everybody knows they just got him in there in order to switch out his brain for a google chip. "Boris" is a pod-person now. :D ;D :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHHhJ96646M
"but we’re going to hunt down that last point-one percent and say: ‘you’ve gotta get inside, you gotta cut it out, and you gotta distance.’” —Mayor Garcetti
Michael
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:52 am

The NHS is not drained by migrants, but sustained by them.
Heretics podcast | The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:48 pm

GrahamB wrote:The truth:

twitter.

From the dictionary
Twitter definition, to utter a succession of small, tremulous sounds.
Trick
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic