The Russians did it.

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Russians did it.

Postby Steve James on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Nobody really knows who did the hack, only who released it and why. Anyway, would anyone hack the DNC and not the RNC? All parties should be equally concerned, and equally interested in finding out the culprit.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:23 am

Steve James wrote:Nobody really knows who did the hack, only who released it and why. Anyway, would anyone hack the DNC and not the RNC? All parties should be equally concerned, and equally interested in finding out the culprit.

Yeah, there's definitely something there the way only one side is targeted. Are we supposed to believe was no bias in the RNC? Ausange (sp?) says he has more to release in hopes of keeping Hillary out of office.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:26 am

For me it adds to my perception that Assange and wikileaks is a limited hangout, they reveal what they like based on an agenda and they failed to keep Bradley/Chelsea Manning anonymous, so whassup.
Michael

Postby windwalker on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:49 pm

GUCCIFER 2.0
WRITTEN BY GUCCIFER2
JUNE 21, 2016
DOSSIER ON HILLARY CLINTON FROM DNC

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06 ... y-clinton/
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Michael wrote:For me it adds to my perception that Assange and wikileaks is a limited hangout, they reveal what they like based on an agenda and they failed to keep Bradley/Chelsea Manning anonymous, so whassup.

WikiLeaks did not identify Manning as their source.

He/They can only reveal what is provided.... This doesn't mean that Assange has a great like for Clinton.

I would imagine how he felt would influence what he released and when...

"Army investigators found pages of chats on Manning's computer between Manning and someone believed to be Julian Assange.[59] Nicks writes that, despite this, no decisive evidence was found of Assange offering Manning any direction."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby chud on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:36 pm

IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS!!!
BREAKING: Julian Assange implies that DNC staffer Seth Conrad Rich was Wikileaks' source for the leaked emails, and was murdered.

WikiLeaks offers $20,000 for information on former DNC staffer's murder: click
If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life. (Seth Rich's father, Joel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
Last edited by chud on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:55 pm

chud wrote:IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS!!!
BREAKING: Julian Assange implies that DNC staffer Seth Conrad Rich was Wikileaks' source for the leaked emails, and was murdered.

WikiLeaks offers $20,000 for information on former DNC staffer's murder: click

There's a quote in that article that says Assange referred to the US election as a choice between cholera and gonorrhea. Possibly belongs in the political jokes only thread. ;D
Michael

Postby chud on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Steve James wrote:http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

I did not post the article Snopes mentions, I posted video of Assange himself.

As for the "staff" of Snopes.com:

If you want to trust that, go ahead. ;D They're known to be biased though.
Last edited by chud on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:36 pm

The article wasn't important. It was the implication of murder. In fact, it was the phrase "Assange implies" that made the link to the murder even more tenuous, not to mention that Wikileaks is offering a reward for information about the murder.

Meaning that Assange hinted that the murder was related to Hillary's emails. That's a sick form of capitalization, if you ask me. But, yeah, I know. People will believe what they want to believe. It seems to me that Assange could certainly have just said it straight out, rather than implying anything.

Yep, "many people say" that Snopes is known to be biased; so, listen to FOX news. Ok, we all know that Assange is objective and unbiased.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:31 am

Sounds like dude got robbed, resisted, got shot and the murderers got away.

Maybe it was Hillary.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:59 am

According to Snopes the Russians are the ones who created this story.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby chud on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:32 am

grzegorz wrote:Sounds like dude got robbed, resisted, got shot and the murderers got away.

It seems odd that they would kill him and not take the wallet though.

grzegorz wrote:Maybe it was Hillary.

Likely not directly, but could be indirectly - someone eliminating him because they feel that's what would be advantageous for Hillary.

grzegorz wrote:According to Snopes the Russians are the ones who created this story.

;D
chud
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:56 am

Trump Campaign Aide Named in Ukrainian Probe

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/ ... index.html
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:21 pm

This was known long before, just no details. But, hey, one of Manafort's strongest points was his international connection. To me, this is less interesting than the fact that someone is "leaking" (i.e., hacking: i.e., stealing) information from people near Trump. I'm waiting to hear his reaction. I also wonder if Anonymous is working to find more material.
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic