waitress puts hot dog in va-jay-jay before serving

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

waitress puts hot dog in va-jay-jay before serving

Postby everything on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:52 pm

amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: waitress puts hot dog in va-jay-jay before serving

Postby Dmitri on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Reminded me of the (extremely funny) movie "Waiting"
Last edited by Dmitri on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:19 am

:-\
Last edited by Bao on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:26 am

Bao wrote:So ... If they were in Tokyo I would have bet on that they were testing a business idea for a new restaurant... :P
Over there it would definitely sell. ...:/

Idiot.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby amor on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:44 am

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:
Bao wrote:So ... If they were in Tokyo I would have bet on that they were testing a business idea for a new restaurant... :P

Idiot.

well it's not that far-fetched about the japanese. Check this: http://www.dailytech.com/Japanese+Make+ ... e21932.htm

the japs. man...they certainly are innovative. This sounds like something which may perhaps even be 'tested' in secret and be 'off-the-radar' for decades to come and only after that time will the masses be told they were eating each others' poo :-X
Last edited by amor on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
amor
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Esta para chuparse los dedos! It ain't chicken but finger licking good ;D
Fits most stuff I know!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:36 pm

I think you need to examine this from her point of view. For ex., change the title to "waitress puts hot wiener in her va-jay-jay" and it's not about the customer (or the Japanese) ;).
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:19 pm

amor wrote:
Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:

Idiot.

well it's not that far-fetched about the japanese. Check this: http://www.dailytech.com/Japanese+Make+ ... e21932.htm

the japs. man...they certainly are innovative. This sounds like something which may perhaps even be 'tested' in secret and be 'off-the-radar' for decades to come and only after that time will the masses be told they were eating each others' poo :-X

No, it's not far fetched at all. Someone here seem to lack humor. I though that most people hade some kind of knowledge of japanese absurdities in this area of Internet sharing and liking shit. :-\

... I had really no idea people could be so sensitive due to the same reason... Some people really need to HTFU :P
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:54 am

No, I'm just sick of you taking every and any excuse to paint an entire culture as something they are not. You can't help but bring up what you see as strange sexual practices in Japan, even when videos are posted showing that things just as bad or worse happen in other countries. It's okay, I've had people tell me I didn't have a sense of humor after I told them I didn't want to hear jokes with the N-word.

The video has nothing at all to do with Japan. Also, eating shit has nothing to do with the sexual proclivities that Bao is obsessed with (makes you wonder). Although, eating shit is hardly unique to weirdos in Japan, just like sexual fetishes. Heck, the Bible contains instructions on cooking food with human feces.

Trust me, I know more about Japan than you do. If you think I should HTFU, you should come to Japan and tell me a joke. ;) You might learn something.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Taste of Death on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:10 pm

TOKYO—There’s a saying in Japan, Nama byoho wa kega no moto. That is, Half-baked knowledge of the martial arts is the cause of great injury.
It turns out the same is true in the realm of Japan’s fetish subculture. Half-baked knowledge of BDSM is also the cause of great injury—especially with ropes.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/is-japans-naughty-knotty-bdsm-scene-too-dangerous
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby Bao on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Also, eating shit has nothing to do with the sexual proclivities that Bao is obsessed with (makes you wonder).

Wow. So now you claim that I am obsessed with sexual proclivities?

You are not only humorless. You are completely classless as well. :P

Trust me, I know more about Japan than you do.

Trust an imbecille that can't discuss without juvenile insults? Now, that's a joke... ;D

However, I am not totally ignorant about Japan. I've studied Asian culture and have also written a few essays about Japanese culture. Not that it makes me anything close to an expert, but I know that much of what we get here in west is produced for selling to the west. I had a good discussion with Tetsuya Nakashima (Confessions) on this topic, one of several Japanese filmmakers that I have interviewed. He was quite concerned about how Japanese is portrayed, mostly by Japanese who produce shit to earn money on. But he could still joke and laugh about it.

If you think I should HTFU, you should come to Japan and tell me a joke. ;) You might learn something.

I have absolutely no intention to socialize with humorless morons. :-\

If you make any other retarded attempt to come up with more insults, you should know that I won't waste my time further reading anything more on this thread. Good luck with your practice, maybe trying to grow up, finding a way to channelize your aggresssions and everything. :P
Last edited by Bao on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:11 pm

"However, I am not totally ignorant about Japan. I've studied Asian culture and have also written a few essays about Japanese culture. Not that it makes me anything close to an expert, but I know that much of what we get here in west is produced for selling to the west. I had a good discussion with Tetsuya Nakashima (Confessions) on this topic, one of several Japanese filmmakers that I have interviewed. He was quite concerned about how Japanese is portrayed, mostly by Japanese who produce shit to earn money on. But he could still joke and laugh about it."
I fail to see what this have to do with the cctv wiener incident, unless you mean Japanese filmmakers is behind it ???
Trick

Postby Steve James on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Where is the video from?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Article says it appeared in Live Leak with no explanation, origin, etc., so obviously it must be downtown Tokyo. /s
Michael

Postby Trick on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:36 am

Michael wrote:Article says it appeared in Live Leak with no explanation, origin, etc., so obviously it must be downtown Tokyo. /s

http://tokyodog.com ?
Trick

Next

Return to Off the Topic