The Perfect Storm continues

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Perfect Storm continues

Postby KEND on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:10 am

Saw an interview with Rose McGowan, impressed by her eloquence. She was sporting a Sinaed haircut. Wearing black or sporting roses doesn't make you a warrior
KEND
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:40 am

Do you recall who interviewed her?
Michael

Postby KEND on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:48 am

She was on the View
KEND
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:53 am

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby KEND on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 am

I looked at again and again found her account compelling. It also underlines the complicity of high level attorneys who apparently have no real moral compass. Taking into account the rule of law where the attorney defends the client in court to the best of their ability, their complicity in concealing the truth and destroying peoples lives is inexcusable, but I have seen no censure from the bar association. That the attorneys represent the Clintons, Gore and Trump really should come as no surprise. Hilary;s use of the 'feminist' mantle when it is convenient, I am sure she was aware of Weinsteins proclivities but cash is cash. In the last election I suppose my inability to vote for her probably helped to elect trump but I feel no guilt, if dirty tricks had not scuttled Bernie I would have been out there helping to elect him
KEND
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Watched The View and her interview on ABC Nightline Feb. 1, which goes into her book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5rNnqSG
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic