The Reality presidency you're fired

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby windwalker on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Steve James wrote:
seems like things are starting to get closer to finding out what really happened..

Do you mean closer to finding out what happened in the Trump-team/ Putin-team meeting, or about the FBI's process of investigating that meeting?

Let's say both are true. Well, we know the Trump Tower meeting happened. And let's say that the FBI met with the DNC itself to discuss that meeting. Which one was worse. Colluding or asking for cooperation with a foreign government, or Americans colluding or cooperating with Americans to find out about it?

::)

can you prove or show the colluding or cooperation...It can be and will be shown that what is alleged to have happened in fact did..
An incoming administration was actively targeted by the outgoing administration using the intel assets corrupting them in the process.

on a side note...funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_E6jXH ... e=youtu.be
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:07 pm

can you prove or show the colluding or cooperation

I just said that colluding with foreign agents (and nobody is denying they weren't there at the meeting in Trump Tower: i.e., there WAS a meeting) is different from Americans colluding with American agents to find out what was said and done. The FBI --and even the president-- swears to protect the country from ALL enemies foreign and Domestic.

Besides, there's already been too many lies or "inconsistencies" in the administration's responses to the allegation that Team Trump sought help from Russians. First it was, "There was no meeting." Then, it was "The meeting was about immigration, not about the election." Then, it was about finding out and releasing negative information about Clinton." Then, it was "They found out about the meeting illegally." And, "The Obama administration illegally wiretapped Trump Tower." He also said that any politician would have had such a meeting, and "nothing came of the meeting anyway."

All they needed was one straight story. I think it was simply because the honest truth didn't look so good. Yes, it was eventually learned who was at the meeting, and who they worked for. Too bad, the Obama administration didn't wiretap the proceedings. After all, he was the President, it was in his power to order it.

Anyway, I think investigating foreign agents who meet with US politicians should be standard procedure. If a Congressional candidate was having meetings with ISIS representatives, I don't think anyone would complain. Being a candidate for something doesn't make someone immune to investigation.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Steve James wrote:
can you prove or show the colluding or cooperation

I just said that colluding with foreign agents (and nobody is denying they weren't there at the meeting in Trump Tower: i.e., there WAS a meeting) is different from Americans colluding with American agents to find out what was said and done. The FBI --and even the president-- swears to protect the country from ALL enemies foreign and Domestic.

Besides, there's already been too many lies or "inconsistencies" in the administration's responses to the allegation that Team Trump sought help from Russians. First it was, "There was no meeting." Then, it was "The meeting was about immigration, not about the election." Then, it was about finding out and releasing negative information about Clinton." Then, it was "They found out about the meeting illegally." And, "The Obama administration illegally wiretapped Trump Tower." He also said that any politician would have had such a meeting, and "nothing came of the meeting anyway."

All they needed was one straight story. I think it was simply because the honest truth didn't look so good. Yes, it was eventually learned who was at the meeting, and who they worked for. Too bad, the Obama administration didn't wiretap the proceedings. After all, he was the President, it was in his power to order it. Wow, wiretap on what basis would that be. I see because he was the president and could do it...despite rule of law..

Anyway, I think investigating foreign agents who meet with US politicians should be standard procedure. If a Congressional candidate was having meetings with ISIS representatives, I don't think anyone would complain. Being a candidate for something doesn't make someone immune to investigation.

Amazing...really....

Rule of law, presumption of innocence ect....

The way it works currently as I understand it Foreign agents if known and identified as persons of interest are
monitored based on probable cause outlined in FISA request something that some apparently sharing your view point corrupted
to spy on US citizens...

Happens,,,,soon to be corrected.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:50 pm

to spy on US citizens...

Meeting with foreign agents.

Happens,,,,soon to be corrected.

You mean pardoned. Used to be it was considered treason. Encouraging it was considered sedition.

Anyway, it's not like there are any principles involved.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:38 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby KEND on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Kanya West's visit to the WH confirms that trump has turned the oval office into a reality show, I wonder which network will pick it up. Guess [a three letter word]
KEND
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic