The Reality presidency you're fired

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Steve James on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Oops, fooled again, what he meant to say was ...

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Tuesday that he had misspoken a day earlier in Helsinki, Finland, when he appeared to take the word of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia over the conclusion of his own intelligence agencies on Russian election meddling in 2016. On Tuesday, Mr. Trump said he “accepts” those findings.

Mr. Trump said the misunderstanding arose from his use of a “double negative.”

“The sentence should have been ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’ sort of a double negative,” he said. “So you can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself. I have on numerous occasions noted our intelligence findings that Russians attempted to interfere in our elections.

Told you so. It was all a misunderstanding. Fake news. Who you gonna believe, him or what he said on the video?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Steve James wrote:Oops, fooled again, what he meant to say was ...

It it would be funny except it's not.
I understood exactly what he said, others understood what they feel he meant through their own inner narrative.

people are not listening to what he said he has to clarify in a way so they can understand what he meant, that is unambiguous.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:44 pm

I understood exactly what he said

Of course, you did. He said he misspoke, but you knew what he meant. Those people at FOX news need to get on the ball.

Well, it's good that he "clarified" what he meant for all those people who just use their eyes and ears, and don't know the special code or have your insight into his meanings.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Yup. How stupid? Aw, we know how stupid already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smr27oo1eMM
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Steve James wrote:
I understood exactly what he said

Of course, you did. He said he misspoke, but you knew what he meant. Those people at FOX news need to get on the ball.

Well, it's good that he "clarified" what he meant for all those people who just use their eyes and ears, and don't know the special code or have your insight into his meanings.

Nice try I was referring to his original speech you're talking about his clarification.

try posting a transcript of what he said during his speech.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm

You understood what he meant in his original speech? The one where he said that he didn't believe US intelligence agencies. Yes, I was talking about his clarification. Well, there are plenty of videos of what he originally said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Xw0_2eMJg

Here's the whole thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqigwlTccO0
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:40 pm

quote="Steve James"]You understood what he meant in his original speech? The one where he said that he didn't believe US intelligence agencies. Yes, I was talking about his clarification. Well, there are plenty of videos of what he originally said.

[/quote]

Can you point to where he said what you posted he said.

My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia.

I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have confidence in both parties.

I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing.

Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? 33,000 emails gone — just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that president Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer.
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:05 pm

It really doesn't matter what my opinion is of what he said, the ex-heads of the CIA (and other intelligence agencies) and the current head of the NSA, senators, ex-presidents, FOX news hosts, have all said the same thing. But, from your citation:

My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia.

I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have confidence in both parties.

Dan Coats is the head of national intelligence came out --without WH ok-- to contradict (er, correct any misunderstanding about) what my president said. And, then there's Putin, whom my president says he has "confidence" in equal to the US agencies that have been telling him that the Russians were involved.

Yeah, maybe they are both telling the truth. ;) But, just to be clear, I take the opinions of current and former heads of US intelligence over yours. Nothing personal. I would take their word over mine any day, and hope you would too. Of course, in a day or two, or less, Rudy Giuliani or Sarah Sanders will point out that it's all a witch hunt, and the media is twisting Trump's words to make people forget about Hillary's emails.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Steve James wrote:It really doesn't matter what my opinion is of what he said,

Steve James"]You understood what he meant in his original speech? The one where he said that he didn't believe US intelligence agencies.

So what is it, an opinion or did he say it....

If its your opinion of what he meant, we seem to differ.

I understood his original meaning that until all the evidence was in, the Russian leader presented a convincing argument as to why it was not Russia. There are some anomalies with the US investigation that still have not been resolved, I would like to reserve final judgement until they are.

As to the intelligence agencies, the leadership has been shown to have been openly politicized concerning anything to do with trump.... I would tend to question the efficacy of any agency with its present track record. Most of the leader ship has been there to long....Some changes are needed. Starting with accountability.
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:39 am

I want my president to do --I didn't vote for this president-- but I want my president to do what every other president has done. Sit with the head of the other nuclear superpower and walk back the conflicts that could lead to war, whether they be in Syria, Ukraine, the Baltic nations, these accusations of cyber attacks.

Every president has been encouraged to do that an applauded by both parties. Not Trump.

Look what they did to him today. They had a kangaroo court. They found him guilty. And then you had the former head of the U.S. CIA, who himself ought to be put under oath and asked about his role in inventing Russiagate, calling the President of the United States treasonous. What have we come to in this country? And what is going to happen in the future?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ussia.html

good question

"do you prefer impeaching trump or avoiding nuclear ware with Russia?"
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:52 am

Steve James wrote:
Dan Coats is the head of national intelligence came out --without WH ok-- to contradict (er, correct any misunderstanding about) what my president said. And, then there's Putin, whom my president says he has "confidence" in equal to the US agencies that have been telling him that the Russians were involved.

Yeah, maybe they are both telling the truth. ;) But, just to be clear, I take the opinions of current and former heads of US intelligence over yours. Nothing personal. I would take their word over mine any day, and hope you would too. .

Actually I would not. Which is a problem that they themselves caused.

Intentionally or not—one former intelligence officer called it a “deliberate misrepresentation”—the ICA, by using the term “Community,” gave the impression that its findings were the consensus of all “17 US intelligence agencies,” even though it was signed by only three (the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA) and by the overseeing director of national intelligence, James Clapper.

This canard was widely deployed by pro-Clinton media and by her campaign until The New York Times belatedly corrected it in June 2017. But even then, anti-Trump forces continue to deploy a deceptive formulation, insisting that the ICA narrative was “a consensus of the intelligence community.”

That was false on two counts. Clapper subsequently admitted he had personally selected for the ICA analysts from the three agencies, but we still do not know who. No doubt these were analysts who would conform to the “core narrative” of Kremlin-Trump collusion, possibly even one or more of the FBI officials now exposed for their “bias.” Second, on one crucial finding, the NSA had only “moderate confidence,” not the “high confidence” of the CIA and FBI. This has yet to be explained.

https://www.thenation.com/article/russi ... -evidence/

I would imagine the President has more information prompting more questions causing doubt which he expressed...

Still more, the ICA provided almost no facts for its “assessment.” Remarkably, even the Times, which has long been a leading promoter of the Russiagate narrative, noticed this immediately: “What is missing,” one of its lead analysts wrote, is “hard evidence to back up the agencies’ claims.

Even more remarkable but little noticed, the ICA authors buried at the end this nullifying disclaimer about their “assessment”:

Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.” What did that mean? Apparently, that after all the damning and ramifying allegations made in the report, the authors had no “proof” that any of them were a “fact.”

I would take their word over mine any day, and hope you would too.

given that their word in their own report as stated is not factually based or based on proof,

I would not take their word over my own understanding..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCtIdpBocNA
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 am

Ha. Nice. First you say that Trump never said he didn’t believe US intelligence agencies. Then you explain why he shouldn’t. Then, you explain why you don’t believe them. Your explanations are very Trumplike.

Where have we come to as a country? This is Trump’s America. Greater than ever. Jobs jobs jobs, so many that Mar a Lago has to hire more immigrants. Apparently not enough Americans are available.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:57 am

you still haven't explained your statement

Steve James wrote:]You understood what he meant in his original speech? The one where he said that he didn't believe US intelligence agencies.

Steve James wrote: It really doesn't matter what my opinion is of what he said,

kinda pointless, when you can address what you said he said, let me know...

You do like labels, keep em coming....

Your explanations are very Comeylike.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 am

Steve James wrote:Ha. Nice. First you say that Trump never said he didn’t believe US intelligence agencies.

you seem to have a problem with saying what people didnt say,,,and then commenting on it.
try quoting where I said that "Trump never said he didn't believe US intelligence agencies"
or is this another opinion ::)

Then you explain why he shouldn’t. Then, you explain why you don’t believe them. Your explanations are very Trumplike.

your post are starting to read very fake news like

Where have we come to as a country? This is Trump’s America. Greater than ever. Jobs jobs jobs, so many that Mar a Lago has to hire more immigrants. Apparently not enough Americans are available.

Whats up with immigrants, as long as they'er legal whats the problem
do you have a problem with them....
When they become citizens they'll considered Americans no
matter where they work.
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:02 am

Trump didn't say "I don't believe the intelligence agencies," he said he believed Putin --at least as much.
But, you said that you don't believe them either. So, which is it? Do you agree with Trump or not?

Like I said, my opinion is irrelevant. I take the assessment of the intelligence agencies over your opinions (or Putin's claims) anyway.

Afa immigrants, I have nothing against them at all. It's just ironic that they're needed at Mar a Lago (my president's luxurious country club). I have the feeling that they're being hired because they're cheap labor. That is why they need to get special visas. I don't see why Americans don't get those jobs, but I'd bet they're more expensive.
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic